I'm ready , is it time yet?

momofnine

I have 113 days left to go!! I'm already packed for the most part (except for a few last minute things). I've already done 2 mock packings in the van to see how things are going to have to go. I'm making a list of things that I need to do the week we leave (like holding the mail, etc). I'm ready! Oh, please hurry, December!!!!

PLEASE HURRY DECEMBER!!!!!:wave:
We will be at the G.F. December 6th-14th. It seems like this part of the waiting goes by soooooo sloooooooow. The ADR's are made, MVMCP and plane tickets bought, daily park plans are made. Listening to park music to pass the time, sometimes I think it makes it worse! My daughter and son-in-law are going in about 3 weeks which also makes my wait seem harder.... but then again, we will be able to see Christmas :p. Getting very excited.

amandagibbins

Ok with now 23 days more to go....I'm ready to go disney....I don't feel like working anymore:ROFLOL:.....I want to go to the land of make believe I want to wear my mickey ears(although I could do that here) and act like a kid.....I want to eat A great big mickey rice krispy treat, have a coke.. Real coke , not that diet stuff!!!!

I know I can't be the only one who has reached this point, right??
I guess only 23 days is better than 223 more days!!!! So I guess , watching old trip videos, looking at pics, listening to (sad I know) resort Tv in my car on the way to work, and yes coming here will have to do for now!!!

sorry just had to get it out!!!

Dont worry we are the same we have 25 dasy left to go we are packed we have our tickets and as of tuesday we have our dollars we just need to be there.We listen to the music ,we talk about it every day and my son (who is five) tells me evry day what we are doing and what we will be eating at which park WE LOVE DISNEY:sohappy:

djpoore94

43 days for us. We have ADR at all of the places we wanted, I just bought MNSSHP tix today AND it is our first time staying onsite :sohappy: I have lists for what needs to be packed, purchased and taken care of before we leave. I don't think I can do much else except cruise the boards and try to contain my excitement somewhat!

Knett

8 days to go!:sohappy: Can't wait! Getting so excited, will be my families first MNSSHP as well as mine. Also doing my first Disney Cruise with the family for 4 days after 7 days in the parks!

Raychul

24 more days to go for me as well!!

Maybe I will see you there DixieGirl!

This will be my first MNSSHP and I am going crazy with excitement! I am already having a hard time sleeping! :sohappy:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I am feeling the exact same way... we must be leaving the same day in Sept. It's like the past 6 months (since we booked ) have flown by and I am stuck at the 3wk mark.
I go to work every day and look at the countdown on my calender get smaller, but it just hasn't hit 1 fast enough.
This is going to be a special trip because we are bringing my niece for her first visit. We will be celebrating our anniversary, and it will be our first time to attend MNSSHP.
So I totally feel your pain. I hope the next 23 days go by faster for you then they are me. By the way were are you staying?

A friend of the family is bringing her grandson who has never been, Alwqays fun with a Disney "virgin"!!!! We'll be staying At Saratoga Springs and you??
We're also going to MNSSHP, This will be our third year doing it , the fireworks, decorations and the characters and trick or treating, your gonna have a great time! and make sure to dress up!

If you guys see a grown woman dressed as Peter pan with two little tinkerbelle's that us!!

aj_steig

Ok with now 23 days more to go....I'm ready to go disney....I don't feel like working anymore:ROFLOL:.....I want to go to the land of make believe I want to wear my mickey ears(although I could do that here) and act like a kid.....I want to eat A great big mickey rice krispy treat, have a coke.. Real coke , not that diet stuff!!!!

I know I can't be the only one who has reached this point, right??
I guess only 23 days is better than 223 more days!!!! So I guess , watching old trip videos, looking at pics, listening to (sad I know) resort Tv in my car on the way to work, and yes coming here will have to do for now!!!

sorry just had to get it out!!!

I hear ya! I have 13 days to go and I'm going crazy!! I know the time will just fly by though, so in some strange way, I am trying to enjoy the anticipation at this point because I know it will go quick.

I was trying to explain why I loved Disney so much the other day, and I described the exact same situation as you did (wearing my Mickey ears, chowing down on a premium ice cream bar, and soaking up the scenery) and they just laughed. Whatever, it's only something that a Disney fan can understand! :p

Raven66

You could be like us, haven't been since Feb. 2006 and don't have a trip planned for the forseeable future.:cry:

Our 20th wedding anniversary is coming up in May, so my only hope is that my DH has a surprise trip planned. He says he has something planned but he isn't talking.

wvdisneyfamily

Our next trip is quite a bit away. We're planning our next trip though. It's sad when you are already thinking of a trip that won't happen until June 2010.

amandagibbins

We are planning for two seperate trips one is 24 days :sohappy: and one in nov 2009 with other family mambers of a similar age so our two families can have some fun and enjoy the childrens faces:sohappy::sohappy:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
We are planning for two seperate trips one is 24 days :sohappy: and one in nov 2009 with other family mambers of a similar age so our two families can have some fun and enjoy the childrens faces:sohappy::sohappy:

Yes this also for us is a big family trip, usually its just the four of us, but we have, 3 yes 3 sets of grandparents coming (young in age as well in heart) 3 grandmothers and 1 grandfather. 3 eight year olds and 1 five year old...So that leaves me as the one my hubby put as the official "tour guide"!!!:ROFLOL: Thats ok....I'll be at Disney world..Its all good..Oh did I mention now its 22 more days???:)

pcarathers

WHAT!!! Whenever I am going on vacation anywhere and no matter if it's for a weekend or 2 weeks, I don't start packing until 2 days before and finish the night before or the day I am leaving. I could NEVER pack 113 days early! I would be walking around naked for over 3 months! :hurl:

I picked up sale items when winter clothes went clearance. That's an excuse to buy new clothes! That way, I don't have to plan on packing my every day clothes!!!

goodolgm

I know how you all feel! It's 5, yes FIVE days until I MOVE DOWN THERE TO WORK AT EPCOT! After two college programs, I'm going all-in and moving "for real" down there and hoping to make it at Walt Disney World! I couldn't be more excited and can't wait to see you all down there!!!:wave:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I know how you all feel! It's 5, yes FIVE days until I MOVE DOWN THERE TO WORK AT EPCOT! After two college programs, I'm going all-in and moving "for real" down there and hoping to make it at Walt Disney World! I couldn't be more excited and can't wait to see you all down there!!!:wave:

Oh how cool is that!!! Best of luck with the move and the new job!!!

Jenna

Agh you guys are so flipping lucky lol! I have to wait until next Summer (infact its not even booked yet!) Can't wait for a trip to the travel agents to book up :D

hillernj

you all stink

:mad: i just found out i have to have surgury and have to stay off my feet for 6 weeks so i can't go to disney now. my whole family is going but my wife and i are staying back it stinks!

OGMickey

party-067.gif
SEPT 13 -20 AND DEC 11 - 18
lol-031.gif
eating-popcorn-03.gif

Thats right 2 trips this year ...i love the holidays in the World
happy-halloween-118.gif
happy-halloween-122.GIF
:xmas:
cookies-for-santa-052.gif
..... plus its my Anniversary in Sept
happy-anniversary-055.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom