I'm new here

Bas Gibson

Original Poster
Hi everybody. I just discovered this site while researching for our rirst trip with our 2 1/2 year old daughter and I've been amazed with all the info it has. Most of the members seem really nice and helpful. Hopefully i'll get to know some of you and be able to share my Disney obsession with people who can understand (lol). most of my friends think i'm crazy but I can't help it. Disney is just such an awesome place and I can't wait to go with my daughter. Sorry if this is coming across annoying. But "HI ALL".

Uponastar

Hi everybody. I just discovered this site while researching for our rirst trip with our 2 1/2 year old daughter and I've been amazed with all the info it has. Most of the members seem really nice and helpful. Hopefully i'll get to know some of you and be able to share my Disney obsession with people who can understand (lol). most of my friends think i'm crazy but I can't help it. Disney is just such an awesome place and I can't wait to go with my daughter. Sorry if this is coming across annoying. But "HI ALL".

You'll fit right in here!
Welcome! :wave:

Hi from Philadelphia!

Jheyman

Welcome new WDWMagic-er........question thought I though all of us here were the normal ones and all those other people were the crazies:hammer: :lol:

Craig & Lisa

Welcome to the boards as well from NJ. And as for the help from Pam, listen to her... LISTEN TO HER!! Just one month till we get to go the third time this year, with a group of 10, CAN"T WAIT!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom