Im leaving

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
Im leaving for WDW on friday morning for 8 nights at the poly. Were driving so we wont get there untill sat afternoon. I know that everyone that leaves to go to WDW on this site posts the same thread, so i just felt obligated to do it. If anybody wants me to check out anything at any of the parks or resorts i will and I will let you know when I get back on the 13th.

Just let me know before I leave friday morning.

Thanks;)

DisneyFreak

Have a wonderful trip, lileonard. You're going to love the Poly!

BTW, please check to make sure they're still lighting the torches and report back on how the new pool is. Thanks.

Debbie

Hope you have a great time! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Tropical Storm Barry won't interfere with your plans.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by lileonard
god i hope not. im gonna keep my fingers crossed though. wouldnt that be terrible though.

Don't worry about it... Hurricane Floyd was the only hurricane/tropical storm to close WDW parks. The only thing that would affect you would be rain & wind.... which, come to think about it, is gonna keep people out of the parks, so it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I hope no tropical storms/hurricanes keep you from having a dry & fun time.

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
By the time all of you read this i will be on my 20 hour trip to WDW, but anyway keep up the good posts while im gone.

See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Debbie
Hope you have a great time! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Tropical Storm Barry won't interfere with your plans.

Debbie, looking at your address, you may have to be concerned about Barry! My thoughts are with you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom