Im giving away FREE XMAS PARTY TICKETS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssidiouss@mac.c

Ok.. i had a disney trip planned for late nov/dec that went to hell so I had to postpone until early march. I love the parties so I had a few xmas parties planned and paid for. I already am planning to go to a few pirate parties in march so at least ill still have something to look forward to. Anyway, of course dinsey wouldnt help me get a refund on the tickets so I decided to give them away to members here (one of my favorite websites) after I couldnt find a place to sell for anything near the cost lol.

So.. if you seriously can use any of the tickets I list here.. please reply and i'll have my wife mail them to you. They come in pairs.. 2 per night. The pairs would cost around 80 bucks if you paid for them yourselves so its quite a savings! And I dont want any more for them.. actually what I would like is 1 thing if you decide to use the tickets and go. And that is.. each xmas party week has a special pin that you can buy for about 10 bucks.. a christmas party pin. If you decide to use the tickets I would really appreciate if you could buy the pin and mail it certified back to us after your vacation. My wife was really looking forward to getting a few of those special pins and since we cant go.. its the next best thing for her.

Here's the dates:

Nov 27th
Nov 29th
Dec 2nd
Dec 4th

If your going to be in disney world on any of those dates and would like 2 free christmas party tickets feel free to reply.. we'll mail you the tickets and all you have to do is send us the christmas party pin for that night/week (i'll send you a pic of it so you'll know which it is.)

Alrighty.. hope someoen uses these so they dont go to waste and enjoys a magical night at magic kingdom :)

mousefan1972

Wow, that's very generous of you. I'm going later in December and already have my tickets, otherwise I might have taken you up on it!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I have some friends in my college who are on the fence about going, so the trade off for buying a pin will defiantely interest them. I'll point them this way.

Upvote 0

Ash

My friend and I could absolutely use them for Dec. 2 (I'm a poor college student and going for the weekend)!

So I am definitely interested - should I PM you my address?

Thanks for this offer, it is really generous.

edit: I PMed you my info...

Upvote 0

smk

I'll be there for the December 2nd and/or the 4th party time. I am the parent of 2 college students so you know I could use the tickets!!! PM me and let me know. Your generosity is refreshing. (If I am not chosen I still will feel the same way).

Upvote 0

jimmym27

I've been wanting to go to one of these events but have been on the fence because of the price. If you still have any of these tickets left that you cant use, I wouldn't mind a pair. I'd be more than happy to grab you some pins and send them out to you afterwards. I could use them for either Nov. 27th or Dec. 4th. If you still have anything left send me a pm :) If not I totally understand and hope you're able to get all your pins. Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
i dont need them but i would like to know who got picked...lol!!is that weird???:ROFLOL: im really glad there are nice people out there still and i just hope who ever got them pays it forward!!:wave:

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

i dont need them but i would like to know who got picked...lol!!is that weird???:ROFLOL: im really glad there are nice people out there still and i just hope who ever got them pays it forward!!:wave:

That is the Magic of Disney. Several times I have bought items that people wanted on my "next trip" and sent them out to others and received Paypal payment. It is kind of funny to get something that someone you never met has asked for, and it is fun to buy that item knowing it will be shipped off to someone far away from the World.

Upvote 0

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
That is the Magic of Disney. Several times I have bought items that people wanted on my "next trip" and sent them out to others and received Paypal payment. It is kind of funny to get something that someone you never met has asked for, and it is fun to buy that item knowing it will be shipped off to someone far away from the World.

I've done that a few times myself! I just think it's soooo cool to help someone get something that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.
Speaking of which - headed down :xmas:Dec 1st-4th:xmas: - anyone looking:lookaroun for something?

And on a more serious note - ssidiouss - YOU totally rock!!! You are the King :king: I tell you - for thinking of others - than selfishly trying to re-sell or just eating the tickets! Karma will definitly be looking at you from the good side!:lookaroun:wave:

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

I couldn't use the tickets either, but also wanted to comment on your generosity. I'll be attending MVMCP on Dec. 11th. PM me if your wife would like that pin, I'd be happy to pick it up for her.

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Hey.. thanks everyone for the nice replies :wave:

So, here we go:

Anyway, umm.. for the nov 27th one:
I've been wanting to go to one of these events but have been on the fence because of the price. If you still have any of these tickets left that you cant use, I wouldn't mind a pair. I'd be more than happy to grab you some pins and send them out to you afterwards. I could use them for either Nov. 27th or Dec. 4th. If you still have anything left send me a pm :) If not I totally understand and hope you're able to get all your pins. Thanks in advance!

Hi.. you were first to reply about the 27th so i'll send those out to you tomorrow if I can get your address tonight. Check your pm's!

Also, for the nov 29th date:
I sent you a PM about Nov. 29 or Dec. 2.

Thanks so much for thinking of your WDWMagic family! :wave:

Hey.. you were one of the first ones who named the 29th and my wife loves that safari ride.. so simba1 i'll send it out as as soon as I get your address.. check your pm's!

For the Dec 2nd date:
I've done that a few times myself! I just think it's soooo cool to help someone get something that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.
Speaking of which - headed down :xmas:Dec 1st-4th - anyone looking for something?

And on a more serious note - ssidiouss - YOU totally rock!!! You are the King :king: I tell you - for thinking of others - than selfishly trying to re-sell or just eating the tickets! Karma will definitly be looking at you from the good side!

LOL.. you were one of the first to pm me and you were so excited that I'm gonna send the tickets out to you for this day :) Check your pm's so I can get your address and email. I really hope you and your niece have a great time that night!! I went in 2005 and it was a blast!!

And for the Dec 4th date:
That is the Magic of Disney. It is kind of funny to get something that someone you never met has asked for, and it is fun to buy that item knowing it will be shipped off to someone far away from the World.

You were one of the first ones who asked me for the Dec 4th tickets in a pm and also you have a lot of posts here so I'll be sending the tickets out to you in a day or so.. i already have your address although I'll also need your email address so I can send you a picture of the pin that we're lookn for on that night.

<><>

I just wish I had more to give out than the few I have.. because everyone deservers a chance to check out the christmas party.. i went to one a few years ago and it was one of the best times I ever had. Hopefully the pirates party in march i'm going to will be good too though! Also, this has been one of my favorite websites with the community here helping me with info to create some of the best vacations in my life.. so i'm really glad I could give back a little to some its members :)

Merry xmas :xmas:

Upvote 0

marinoalulema

Account Suspended
christmas tickets

that was very generous of you to give away your tickets

we already bought ours some time ago for December 4th

if you did not find someone to give yours away too and are still in need of the pins please let me know

since we are going already, it would not be a problem to pick you up a pin from the event

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom