Im giving away FREE XMAS PARTY TICKETS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssidiouss@mac.c

Ok.. i had a disney trip planned for late nov/dec that went to hell so I had to postpone until early march. I love the parties so I had a few xmas parties planned and paid for. I already am planning to go to a few pirate parties in march so at least ill still have something to look forward to. Anyway, of course dinsey wouldnt help me get a refund on the tickets so I decided to give them away to members here (one of my favorite websites) after I couldnt find a place to sell for anything near the cost lol.

So.. if you seriously can use any of the tickets I list here.. please reply and i'll have my wife mail them to you. They come in pairs.. 2 per night. The pairs would cost around 80 bucks if you paid for them yourselves so its quite a savings! And I dont want any more for them.. actually what I would like is 1 thing if you decide to use the tickets and go. And that is.. each xmas party week has a special pin that you can buy for about 10 bucks.. a christmas party pin. If you decide to use the tickets I would really appreciate if you could buy the pin and mail it certified back to us after your vacation. My wife was really looking forward to getting a few of those special pins and since we cant go.. its the next best thing for her.

Here's the dates:

Nov 27th
Nov 29th
Dec 2nd
Dec 4th

If your going to be in disney world on any of those dates and would like 2 free christmas party tickets feel free to reply.. we'll mail you the tickets and all you have to do is send us the christmas party pin for that night/week (i'll send you a pic of it so you'll know which it is.)

Alrighty.. hope someoen uses these so they dont go to waste and enjoys a magical night at magic kingdom :)

The Mom

Premium Member
It appears that the tickets are gone, so no need to keep the thread open. It was very generous of the OP to give them away. :kiss:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom