I'm getting transfered to Frontierland attractions!!!!!

AREM

Original Poster
God, I hope I could get Splash Mountain or BTM!!! I think I would die if I got CBJ........

I start training the 25, so come see me at Casey's Corner while you can!!!

harveyt0206

I love all of Frontierland, so that seems like a great place to work. Congrats on your new assignment, where ever you end up.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
God, I hope I could get Splash Mountain or BTM!!! I think I would die if I got CBJ........

I start training the 25, so come see me at Casey's Corner while you can!!!

CBJ is always a must see attraction for me. If you DO get it...just loosen up...you might find yourself enjoying it. :shrug:

Captain Hank

Even if you get an initial location that you don't prefer you can request to be cross-trained in additional attractions in your area after a certain period of time (typically six months). Of course, like everything with Disney, it's not guaranteed, but if you do your best to stand out and do the best job you can, you'll greatly improve your chances. Enjoy Operations! I've enjoyed working in several different lines of business, but I like it the best.

MacDuffieMuppet

as a former splash/thunder cast, have fun in frontierland, but i do know CBJ/TSI is short. I know a lot of cast don't like tsi at first but they enjoy the freedom of the island and the downtimes for weather. Have fun. I loved my time there

sublimesting

CBJ would be a prime gig I would think. It's indoors and not constant work. TSI would also be sweet, you basically got the run of the island.

AREM

Original Poster
Alright, just got my training schedule, and it's official; I'm working at Big Thunder Mountain!!!!! So excited!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom