I'm Getting A Refund!

JerseySkiddie

We had a not so magical experience at Wilderness Lodge in the spring. We all expected a lot more of a deluxe resort. When we went home my friend who made the reservation complained, but I don't think any of us really expected any monetary compensation. We just wanted them to know that as guests who visit an average of 3 times a year we were disappointed and would not be staying in that resort again.

To our surprise we were refunded one night's stay. It was a pleasant surprise and we were certainly willing to take it. We're putting it toward our stay at the Boardwalk next month.

I feel badly for the CMs when a guest goes ranting and raving and expecting compensation for little things. But when its justified I think Disney should make up for their shortfalls. Its just plain good customer service.

TURKEY

We had a not so magical experience at Wilderness Lodge in the spring. We all expected a lot more of a deluxe resort. When we went home my friend who made the reservation complained, but I don't think any of us really expected any monetary compensation. We just wanted them to know that as guests who visit an average of 3 times a year we were disappointed and would not be staying in that resort again.

To our surprise we were refunded one night's stay. It was a pleasant surprise and we were certainly willing to take it. We're putting it toward our stay at the Boardwalk next month.

I feel badly for the CMs when a guest goes ranting and raving and expecting compensation for little things. But when its justified I think Disney should make up for their shortfalls. Its just plain good customer service.

What was it that you were expecting? Why didn't you address this while on property?

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Wow, you were verrrrryyyyyy lucky! I guess that I am a little jealous though.

My room locker was robbed by a mousekeeper and I got nothing. I didn't even get a sorry. Even after a police report, an arrest, and conviction, they could have cared less. I didn't ask for anything, but a sorry would have been nice to have received. Although the detective told me this is very common to happen, I have yet to meet anyone that had the same problem. So, don't freak out that your gonna get robbed by a CM odds are that you won't.

And, My daughter's teacher went last year and she didn't have any hot water for her whole stay and they wouldn't even move her let alone give her any refund.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom