Illuminations: Sky Dance!

RSoxNo1

Question to those people that say that Illuminations is stale. Have you seen Illuminations during the holidays when they add more fireworks to the end? It blows me away every time.

WDWFigment

Must be a slow news week for Screamscape. They're recycling an old story almost verbatim. Maybe next week they will recycle their perpetual story on "Rivers of Light"....

RSoxNo1

I was listening to an old Lou Mongelo podcast and he was interviewing the guy that did the bulk of the design/music for Reflections of Earth. He said that he came up with an idea that he called Skydance, but it was shelved for the immediate future. This podcast was from May.

Kingdom WDW

I truly, truly hope this is nothing but a rumor.

I love RoE, and everything involving the Millennium Celebration.

Any news on what would happen to the Earth Globe? Maybe Kingdom WDW's backyard?

Epcotbob

:cry:

While I'm all for new nighttime shows-especially in EPCOT...I just don't wanna see ROE go.That is EPCOT CENTER and Disney core values at it's greatest.

*Hums "We Go On"*

That is exactly it!!

As I've read reports of ROE's replacement, I kept wondering why I don't want to see it go.....and that's it, it's such a great demonstration of the cutting edge, you can't see anything like this anywhere else type of innovation that made the Disney parks great!

I just fear that they will replace it with an inferior show....try to do it on the cheap.

I really like RoE, but I think that it is time for a new show it has been running nightly since 1999/2000 and sometimes twice a night, it been nearly 10 years. Lets have some change.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I hate to bring back an old thread but
45D6EAE8-F465-4AC7-B4E0-70FEF9A73F1B.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom