IllumiNations ROE wins again!!

Spike-in-Berlin

Well I still prefer the original Illuminations, I really don't know why they had to replace it with RoE and I don't understand why they call it "Illuminations" any longer, the nations of WS are barely involved in the entire show.
Just my opinion of course.

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Well I still prefer the original Illuminations, I really don't know why they had to replace it with RoE and I don't understand why they call it "Illuminations" any longer, the nations of WS are barely involved in the entire show.
Just my opinion of course.

They still call it IllumiNations because A - that's their branding of their nighttime spectaculars, and B - no matter how much involvement the WS pavilions actually have in the show it's still an all encompassing show. All the Nations of the world are part of this story. Would be like saying I don't know why they call it Wishes, it's just a fireworks show.

wiigirl

Congratulations to them. Well deserved.

Very well deserved! :)
75.gif

imagineer boy

Yes and No ... I would love to see some new tech introduced into the show while keeping the same music and story.

Agreed, I love the show the way it is now (best show on property without a doubt) I would like to see it get some more newer effects. And maybe jazz up the slower middle part with some more effects. But other than that, keep the format, pace, and music exactly as it is because it is perfect.

Father Robinson

Original Poster
So maybe they'll invest in their prize show this time....

Congrats to the crew of course ;)

After 13 years ROE is still winning awards. Talk about a testament to the quality and appeal of the show on such a grand scale. Don Dorsey and company really knocked it out of the park with this one! (Or into it I guess would also work! :) )

mollydtt

Honestly, I don't think I could ever get tired of watching Illuminations.
The music alone is worth the price of admission, but the sum of its parts is outstanding.
I'm so glad that it is still on top.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom