Illumination Cruise

kookie1

if you book ahead of time you can take a crusie around the lagoon while illuminations is playing sort of like a bugs eye view

Kellylynn322

How do you book that and where would I find ifo on it?

I am taking family in Novemeber that have never been there and that sounds like a great idea.

kaos

Originally posted by Kellylynn322
How do you book that and where would I find ifo on it?

I am taking family in Novemeber that have never been there and that sounds like a great idea.

I think it's 407-WDW-TOUR, but if it's not that one, then it's Disney Dining which is 407- WDW-DINE

yensid354

A great time!

You get the boat at the yacht club, and cruise the lagoons around yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, Dolphin, Swan and the Studios.

you can bring a picnic along.

At show time, you come to World Show Case and tie up under the bridge that carries WSC Promenade from UK to France.

A great place to view ROE!! I highly recommend it!

joking11

Actually, it is 1-407-wdw-play. There are several different ones depending on how many people and how much you want to spend, you can even get them somewhat catered. It ranges from about $120 to $300
Good luck and have fun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mousecar
Does anyone know what kind of food you can have catered?

it's just sandwiches and a bag of chips.

The food isn't really worth it but the cruise is!!!

My mother has taken the Fantasy Cruise and said that it wasn't all that great because you were soooo far away from it all.

I've taken the Illuminations cruise and it's the ONLY WAY TO SEE RoE!!!

You hop on the boat at the Beach club and they take you down to MGM (and you get an added bonus if Fantasmic is ending at the time you're down there) and then they take you by the Swan and Dolphin and like someone said in a previous post, tie you up under the bridge...which is a GREAT spot to watch RoE!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by kaos

I think it's 407-WDW-TOUR, but if it's not that one, then it's Disney Dining which is 407- WDW-DINE

I think the number to call is 407-WDW-PLAY (The recreation line). Really though you can call any number and they will transfer you or help you so it wouldn't really matter.

mousefan17

Originally posted by joking11
Actually, it is 1-407-wdw-play. There are several different ones depending on how many people and how much you want to spend, you can even get them somewhat catered. It ranges from about $120 to $300
Good luck and have fun

How is it priced? Is it per person?

And how far in advance should you book one?

joking11

No, it just depends on which one you want to do.
The Grand 1: 45' Sea Ray up to 12 peeps for Fantasy in the Sky $300
Pontoon Boats: up to 10 people. You can do FitS or IllumiNations: RofE $120
Breathless: 1930's reproduction boat. Day cruises or IllumiNations cruise for $175

You can also get desserts and champagne on board the boats.

Take a jacket or blanket, it can get chilly when the wind comes across the water.

joking11

Oops, sorry didn't see the last part of your question.

I think they take reservations 90 days ahead of time. They book rather quickly but if you cant get one while you are down there, keep calling back to check for cancelations

Shannon_Yensid

My dad (yensid354) is right about how much fun we had, but we froze. it was one of those nights that a sweater and shorts would be just fine, so that's all we were wearing....but on the water it was a bit cooler and we froze, but that had blankets for us and overall we had a really good time....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom