Iger joins Apple board

WDWFREAK53

iMountain...an audio-visual sensory overload coaster through the inner workings of an iPad.

Using iCloud, your music, video, and pictures from your Disney World vacation will be downloaded into the attraction and converted into a 3D/Hologram experience like no other.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
There are actually rumors on one of the Apple forums that Apple might buy Disney, and this is the first step! :eek:

The Empress Lilly

My money's on a new iMagination!

I wish Apple would invest in EPCOT or something. Not that I trust Bob 'franchises!' Iger to have anything originalor grand up his sleeve.
But who else but Apple would be willing to invest heavily in EPCOT? Apple is awash with cash, more money than they can spend. It has taken the place of erstwhile champions of American industry, such as GE and GM.

Should we call him iGer now?
Awesome. :lol:

jmb2676

Kind of seems like a non issue to me. If you look at the boards of any large corporation, you will see a HUGE amount of overlap with execs from other large companies. Doesn't mean that they will or won't work together. Would be nice to think it did but having Jobs on the Disney board really didn't make much of a difference in the two companies working together outside of Pixar.

R W B

There are actually rumors on one of the Apple forums that Apple might buy Disney, and this is the first step! :eek:

We all know Apple has great cash flow but I highly doubt this would ever happen. To buy all of Disney? Just don't see it, but what do I know lol?

Horizonsfan

I'd probably welcome that move. Though I'd be surprised if it actually happened. At least with Apple there would be a chance of innovation actually happening again at WDW. :shrug:

Are there actually any plausible rumors that Apple has an interest in being a part of Epcot? Quite honestly I don't know why they haven't done anything yet, be it a small Innoventions exhibit or a full blown sponsorship deal.

DME

It would be cool to have Apple in charge of Innoventions or perhaps a part of it so people could see all the latest toys that Apple is working on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom