If you worked at WDW...

hammysammy59

I want to design the rides, and get transferred to direct the creative team for WDW's fifth gate; World of Nintendo.

Sadly this job will likely never exist... well, the second part at least. It doesn't help that I'm listening to the Tokyo Philharmonic's gorgeous take on the Smash Bros. score. :)

rimousefan84

I'd work at MK for sure. I would like to be a guide at Jungle Cruise because I'm sure my jokes would be more funny than the usual ones. If not there then definitely POTC.... a pirates life for MEEEEE!

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
My dream job @ WDW would be a wedding/event planner! I had the best time planning my wedding...both of them :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

But helping plan fantasy weddings for others and the best place on Earth would be a dream!
Yes!...but I would be too afraid of messing up someone's most important day!
:lookaroun

Scooter

Id like to work at Animal Kingdom.

I'd like the be the cast member who helps the young ladies with the wet t-shirts off the Kali River Rapids attraction.;)

RamyaKitty

I'd love to be Aurora at any of the kingdoms (though, EPCOT is my favorite ^~)... Or, if not that, I think working as a wedding planner for Disney would be amazing.

aladdinjrstar

Account Suspended
Id like to work at Animal Kingdom.

I'd like the be the cast member who helps the young ladies with the wet t-shirts off the Kali River Rapids attraction.;)

Thats good one....in a wierd perverted way.

I would love to be in beauty and the beast or another stage show at WDW.
I would want to be Chip or Dale. Or another person. Does anyone know the requierd age for jobs?

WDWFigment

I would want to be one of the characters, doesn't matter which, because they seem to have the best ability to make a child's day. Other positions can do it, but it seems the characters have the best chance. As soon as I spent one day in the oven of a costume, I might reconsider, however. Other than that, I think Space Mountain or Tower of Terror would be fun!

trendicoff

I love what I do now, but if I had my choice, gosh, its a tie between 2:

1) Guest relations City Hall

2) Being part of the dream squad for YOAMD

either way there's nothing better than getting to give out the magic

WDWFigment

I love what I do now, but if I had my choice, gosh, its a tie between 2:

1) Guest relations City Hall

2) Being part of the dream squad for YOAMD

either way there's nothing better than getting to give out the magic

I didn't think of that one. I'll bet that would be really fun!

Space1205Mount

See sig.

But I am in school to be a lighting designer.

What excatly would a lighing designer do in the imagineering field. Would they actually look at the ride or show and design a light that would show the scenery best or would they just take the design someone else did and actually make it a light, or do they take lights and program them to do certain things in the ride or show, like program a light to strobe for a storm, or program the light to go out because the lasers hit a wire.

And i would have to say i would want to work at:
1. Space Mountain Control Center
2. Great Movie Ride

wedway71

My wife says every time we go to WDW I should apply to be Prince Charming.Shes says I like exactly like him

If I was taller,thinner,had more hair and good looking.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom