If you worked at WDW...

JWG

I'd like to be a character at any INDOOR venue.
Otherwise, I'd like to work as a guide on the AK Safari, MK Jungle Cruise, or MGM GMR.

Something with guest interaction.

tecowdw

Defintely the MK!
I'd love to be one of the Spectromen performers in SpectroMagic!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

doop

Disney-MGM Studios as a ToT Bellhop, I plan on doing this at some point after high school, hopefully.

kybred72

My dream job @ WDW would be a wedding/event planner! I had the best time planning my wedding...both of them :lookaroun :ROFLOL:

But helping plan fantasy weddings for others and the best place on Earth would be a dream!

CleveRocks

Definitely Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror ... venues where you really get into character and have fun with it, rather than simply be friendly and helpful.

wickedfan07

If I could work at WDW, I think I'd like to work at Epcot, sicne its my favorite park. I think working in The Land or at Spaceship Earth would be pretty neat, though, Spaceship Earth would be pretty boring after a while I guess...

wdwmomof3

I would love to work at Magic Kingdom but only to be Tinkerbell flying from the castle during wishes. I just really prefer to visit all of the parks and have fun with my children. :)

wedway71

Id like to have Tony Mancini's old job as Executive Vice President Global Merchandise/Retail Developement Walt Disney Attractions.
This is actually part of Imagioneering since the position deals with the concept/design/developement of not only the store design/fixtures/floors,etc but the merchandise and CM costumes as well.

Based out of Orlando id get to travel to all the Disney parks around the world and make sure "merchantainment " happens for Disney guests worldwide.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom