If you think YOU are Disney's biggest fan,prepare to be disappointed!!!!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Hey Shannon_Yensid, want to join me and WDWFREAK53 on trip to Disney parks? :lol: :lol:

Actually #2 is Lincoln and G.W. Bush. He recorded a speech specially for the Hall of the Presidents.

I'm ready...let's go!!!

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
Originally posted by Nut4Disney
Alot, of these questions are old and outdated I noticed.

i know...i told you the game was old!!!! but,i mean,if you know a lot about disney,you should know them....i will post the answers,hold on let me go get the cards...

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
1. Name all eleven countries represented in World Showcase at Epcot. --Mexico,Norway,China,Germany,Italy,United States,Japan,Morocco,France,United Kingdom,and Canada

2. Who are the only two presidents that speak in the Hall of Presidents at Walt Disney World?--Abraham Lincoln and Bill Clinton

3. Which Walt Disney World resort hotel has the motto "Aita Peatea"--"There will be another day tomorrow just like today"?--Disney's Polynesian Resort

4. What are the troupe of Disney-MGM Studios street performers known as?--"Streetmosphere" characters

5. Which Disney character has its own brand of orange juice?--Donald Duck

6. What attraction in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World was originally conceived as a Disneyland attraction to be called "One Nation Under God"?--The Hall of Presidents

7. What did Mrs.Smee ride during the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland and Walt Disney World?--A small boat

8. At Disneyland,what serves as the stage for Fantasmic?--Tom Sawyer Island (Harper's Mill)

9. At Tokyo Disneyland, what is the name of the themed 'land' known in other Disney parks as Main Street U.S.A.?--World Bazaar

10. What is the name of the network of underground tunnels beneath the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World?--Utilidors

11. What is the only university in the United States permitted to use a Disney character as its mascot?--The University of Oregon,with Donald Duck as its mascot

12. How much did Disneyland cost to build in 1955?--$17 million

13. After Disneyland opened in 1955, what was the first new 'land'?--New Orleans Square

14. When the Carousel of Progress moved from Disneyland to Walt Disney World, what attraction took its place?--America Sings

15. Marceline, the boyhood town of Walt Disney and the inspiration for Main Street U.S.A. at Disneyland, is located in what state?--Missouri

16. On what Walt Disney World attraction do guests plummet 52 feet at a 45-degree angle going up to 40 miles per hour?--Splash Mountain

17. In what Disneyland attraction did guests ride in an Atomobile?--Adventures Through Inner Space

18. Where at Walt Disney World can guests find the Neon Armadillo?--Pleasure Island

19. What nighttime spectacular replaced the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland?--Light Magic

20. What tune served as the overall musical score for the Main Street Electrical Parade?--"Baroque Hoedown"

21. Which Disney-MGM Studios restaurant pays homage to the Hollywood restaurant famous for inventing the Cobb Salad?--The Hollywood Brown Derby

22. Where did Disney open its first ESPN Club?--At Disney's BoardWalk Inn at WDW

23. At which elegant Walt Disney World restaurant are all the waiters and waitresses name Albert and Victoria?--Victoria And Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Beach Resort

24. What Florida town established by Disney welcomed its first residents in 1996?Celebration

25. How many attractions were there when Disneyland opened on July 17,1955?--20

26. What does the word 'EPCOT' stand for?--Exmerimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

27. Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Beach Club Resort and BoardWalk resort at Walt Disney World all sit along what lake?--Crescent Lake

28. The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter at Walt Disney World took the place of what Tomorrowland attraction?--Mission to Mars

29. What Disneyland show was the longest running show of all time?--The Golden Horseshoe Revue

30. What new 'land' in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World opened on June 18,1988, in celebration of Mickey Mouse's 60th birthday?--Mickey's Birthdayland (later renamed Mickey's Starland,currently called Mickey's Toontown Fair)

31. What Disneyland and Walt Disney World attraction is sponsored by Mattel?--It's A Small World

32. Which Disney characters are featured on the front of the Team Disney Building at the Walt Disney World Studios in Burbank?--The Seven Dwarfs

33. The Ewok Village and an Imperial Walker are located outside of which Disney-MGM Studios attraction?--Star Tours

34. In the Country Bear Jamboree at Disneyland, what character's job is it to handle the lighting for the show?--Rufus,the bear

35. Upon entering the Disney-MGM Studios, guests walk down a re-creation of what famous boulevard?--Hollywood Boulevard

36. What character stands atop the Dumbo,the Flying Elephant attraction at Disney theme parks?--Timothy Mouse

37. At Disneyland, what color are the submarines at the Submarine Voyage?--Yellow

38. What exhibit did Walt Disney build for UNICEF at the New York World's Fair?--It's A Small World

39. What Disney theme park attraction is dubbed 'the wildest ride in the wilderness'?--Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

40. What attraction is intended to be the central focus of World Showcase at Epcot?--The American Adventure

41. Which Disney-MGM Studios attraction features Statler and Waldorf, Bean Bunny and the Swedish Chef?--Jim Henson's Muppet *Vision 3D

42. At Disneyland, what attraction takes passengers through breathtaking dioramas of the Grand Canyon?--The Disneyland Railroad

43. What Disney theme park opened on April 15,1983?--Tokyo Disneyland

44. At Walt Disney World,which Epcot pavillion houses the attractions The Making of Me and Body Wars?--Wonders of Life

45. Which two Disneyland attractions had to be moved slightly to make room for the Indiana Jones Adventure?--Jungle Cruise and Monorail

46.Who lives next door to Mickey Mouse in Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland?--Minnie Mouse

47. On what Fantasyland attraction at Disneyland do guests cruise past miniature versions of the homes of Walt Disney's most beloved attractions?Storybook Land Canal Boats

48. Where at Disneyland can guests participate in a 'swinging wake'? --The Haunted Mansion

49. What world-famous Disney couple took the last ride on the Skyway at Disneyland before it closed in 1994?--Mickey and Minnie

50. What parade at Disneyland and Walt Disney World was based on the animated feature Aladdin?--Aladdin's Royal Caravan

51. At Disneyland, what was the high-tech dance area known as?--Videopolis

52. What Disney character is the mascot of Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort at Walt Disney World?Humphrey the Bear

53. Which Walt Disney World resort hotel was purchased by the U.S. military and renamed Shades of Green?--The Disney Inn

54. At Tokyo Disneyland, what name is given to the themed 'land' traditionally known as Frontierland?--Westernland

55. Where at Walt Disney World can one learn to rock climb,cook,garden,and animate,all in one place?--The Disney Institute

56. At the 50's Prime Time Cafe at the Disney-MGM Studios, who serves guests home-cooked,wholesome meals?--"Mom"

57. What is the term used to refer to the collecting of Disney memorbilia?--Disneyana

58. In the Alien Encounter at Walt Disney World,who is the chairman of X-S Tech?--Chairman Clench

59. Where are the two City Halls located at Disneyland?--Main Street,U.S.A. and in Mickey's Toontown

60. What is the name of the 'themed land' at Disneyland that was previously known as Bear Country?--Critter Country

61. What was the first Disney theme park to open outside of the United States?--Tokyo Disneyland

62. When the new Tomorrowland opened at WDW,what was the new name given to Star Jets?--The Astro Orbiter

63. What character drove the mine car in the Main Street Electrical Parade at DL and WDW?--Dopey

64. At WDW,what 3D film opened at Journey into Imagination at Epcot in 1982, and was then moved to the Fantasyland Theater at the Magic Kingdom in 1987?--Magic Journeys

65. What is the highest point at Walt Disney World?--The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

66. What Texas airport utilizes the same technology as the PeopleMover attraction at Disney theme parks?--Houston International Airport

67. What character is featured in the preshow at The Legend of the Lion King at WDW?--Rafiki

68. Which World Showcase pavillion at Epcot has a statue of St. George, the patron saint of soilders,slaying a dragon?--Germany

69. The actual organ that Captain Nemo plays in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea can now be found in what Disneyland attraction?--Haunted Mansion

70. Where at WDW is the Nine Dragons Restaurant?--China in World Showcase at Epcot

71. At WDW,what is the name of the Pioneer Hall musical revue at Fort Wilderness?--Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

72. Which WDW resort hotel recalls the splendor of the Victorian hotels along the eastern seabord of Florida?--Disney's Grand Floridian Beach Resort

73. Where is the world's largest sundial located?--At the Team Disney building at WDW

74. What four holidays are celebrated in Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress at WDW?--Christmas,Halloween,4th of July,and Valentine's Day

75. Where at WDW is the Grand Canyon Concourse located?--Disney's Contemporary resort

76. At WDW,what is the name of the legendary town at Big Thunder Mountain?--Tumbleweed

77. Who may be seen looking out of the window above Snow White's Adventure at Disneyland?--The Wicked Queen

78. Stormalong Bay connects which two resort hotels at WDW?--Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts

79. What Disney theme park attraction features a pilot named Rex?--Star Tours

80. What family crest is located above the entrance to Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland?--The Disney Family Crest

81. On what Disney theme park attraction do guests fly over the city of London at night?--Peter Pan'a Flight

82. What is the name of the small shrimp boat sitting atop Mount Mayday at Typhoon Lagoon at WDW?--Miss Tilly

83. Walt Disney's apartment is above what building on Main Street,U.S.A. at Disneyland?--Above the Fire House

84. What Fantasyland attraction at WDW was originally built in 1917 for Olympic Park in Maplewood,New Jersey?--Cinderella's Golden Carrousel

85. What is the name of the hot air balloon shaped like Mickey Mouse that can occasionally be seen over WDW?--Ear Force One

86. What character did Walt say he created on a train ride from New York to California?--Mickey Mouse

87. The Jungle Cruise at Disneyland was inspired by what Humphrey Bogart/Katharine Hepburn film?--The African Queen

88. What two WDW resort hotels were designed by renowned architech Michael Graves?--Swan and Dolphin

89. What is the name of the nighttime fireworks display at the Disney-MGM Studios in Florida?--Sorcery in the Sky

90. How old was Walt when he died?--65

91. What is the name of the undersea research facility at The Living Seas at Epcot?--Seabase Alpha

92. What is the most elegant and exclusive restaurant at WDW?--Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian Beach resort

93. What character drove the train at the beginning of the Main Street Electrical Parade at DL and WDW?--Goofy

94. Which Epcot pavillion uses photovoltaic cells to produce 15% of the power required to operate the attraction inside?--Universe of Energy

95. What is the name of the water tower at the Disney-MGM Studios in Florida?--The Earffel Tower

96. Which Disney theme park attraction has a basketball half-court for employees inside?--The Matterhorn

97. In the Magic Kingdom at WDW,how many lanterns hang from the Liberty Tree on Liberty Square?--13,representing 13 colonies

98. What is the top of Splash Mountain called?--Chickapin Hill

Ok,so there you go....if you dont like the answers,they came straight from the cards,so go complain to Disney...I'm just here to translate....so how many did you get right??

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
1. Name all eleven countries represented in World Showcase at Epcot. --Mexico,Norway,China,Germany,Italy,United States,Japan,Morocco,France,United Kingdom,and Canada
As it now apperas the norm to be annall on these pages I would just ike to point out that the UK is infact 4 countries. So that should be 14 countries of the world show case. However as the pavillion only showcases in the sad suveren shandy drinkers of the the sowafff of Ingurland ill let you off:animwink:

jmarc63

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
Ok...I got this Disney Trivia game a few years ago and I was looking through it the other day.So I am going to ask all of you some tough questions about Disney World.Some may be of Disneyland or another Disney park.Got it? So I want to see how much you really know...lol...If you want the answers,send me a private message with the questions you want answers to,and I'll give them to you.Good luck!!!!!:wave:

::W.A.R.N.I.N.G::

--This is ALOT of questions,so be patient.Some are really easy,some are hard...And I know you can't answer them ALL...but if you do,major props to you...You should have your own free pass to DW whenever you want!!!! Have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you know so much you cant use the book , you have to memorize the answers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom