If you think YOU are Disney's biggest fan,prepare to be disappointed!!!!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by disneydudette
74. What four holidays are celebrated in Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress at WDW?
Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, .....

4ht of JULY!!! :D :D :D hehe...thats the only one I knew!:p

I don't think you got it right ;)
I think it's Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, and Valentine's Day

Nut4Disney

I thought it was New Years, because they are watching a broadcast of the news and they talk about the New Years celebration going on in WDW. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

WDWFREAK53

Re: Some Answers

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Off the top of my head, seriously...something's wrong with me. :lol:

2. Who are the only two presidents that speak in the Hall of Presidents at Walt Disney World?
Lincoln and the current president (Bush)

5. Which Disney character has its own brand of orange juice?
Donald Duck

6. What attraction in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World was originally conceived as a Disneyland attraction to be called "One Nation Under God"?
Mr. Lincoln?

8. At Disneyland,what serves as the stage for Fantasmic?
Tom Sawyer Island

9. At Tokyo Disneyland, what is the name of the themed 'land' known in other Disney parks as Main Street U.S.A.?
World Bazaar

10. What is the name of the network of underground tunnels beneath the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World?
Utilidors

14. When the Carousel of Progress moved from Disneyland to Walt Disney World, what attraction took its place?
Innoventions?

17. In what Disneyland attraction did guests ride in an Atomobile?
Autopia

19. What nighttime spectacular replaced the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland?
Light Magic. Hah.

24. What Florida town established by Disney welcomed its first residents in 1996?
Celebration

26. What does the word 'EPCOT' stand for?
Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow

28. The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter at Walt Disney World took the place of what Tomorrowland attraction?
Mission to Mars

29. What Disneyland show was the longest running show of all time?
Golden Horseshoe

31. What Disneyland and Walt Disney World attraction is sponsored by Mattel?
Small World

32. Which Disney characters are featured on the front of the Team Disney Building at the Walt Disney World Studios in Burbank?
The 7 Dwarfs

33. The Ewok Village and an Imperial Walker are located outside of which Disney-MGM Studios attraction?
Star Tours. Duh.

35. Upon entering the Disney-MGM Studios, guests walk down a re-creation of what famous boulevard?
Sunset?

36. What character stands atop the Dumbo,the Flying Elephant attraction at Disney theme parks?
That mouse whose name misses me at this moment

37. At Disneyland, what color are the submarines at the Submarine Voyage?
Yellow

39. What Disney theme park attraction is dubbed 'the wildest ride in the wilderness'?
BTM. Duh.

40. What attraction is intended to be the central focus of World Showcase at Epcot?
Spaceship Earth?

42. At Disneyland, what attraction takes passengers through breathtaking dioramas of the Grand Canyon?
Disneyland Railroad

44. At Walt Disney World,which Epcot pavillion houses the attractions The Making of Me and Body Wars?
Wonders of Life

45. Which two Disneyland attractions had to be moved slightly to make room for the Indiana Jones Adventure?
Jungle Cruise, Treehouse

46.Who lives next door to Mickey Mouse in Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland?
Minnie

47. On what Fantasyland attraction at Disneyland do guests cruise past miniature versions of the homes of Walt Disney's most beloved attractions?
Storybook land

51. At Disneyland, what was the high-tech dance area known as?
Videotropolis

55. Where at Walt Disney World can one learn to rock climb,cook,garden,and animate,all in one place?
Disney College...something like that

57. What is the term used to refer to the collecting of Disney memorbilia?
Disneyana

60. What is the name of the 'themed land' at Disneyland that was previously known as Bear Country?
Critter Country

64. At WDW,what 3D film opened at Journey into Imagination at Epcot in 1982, and was then moved to the Fantasyland Theater at the Magic Kingdom in 1987?
Magic Journeys?

67. What character is featured in the preshow at The Legend of the Lion King at WDW?
Rafiki

68. Which World Showcase pavillion at Epcot has a statue of St. George, the patron saint of soilders,slaying a dragon?
Germany?

69. The actual organ that Captain Nemo plays in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea can now be found in what Disneyland attraction?
Haunted Mansion

72. Which WDW resort hotel recalls the splendor of the Victorian hotels along the eastern seabord of Florida?
Yacht Club

73. Where is the world's largest sundial located?
Team Disney Orlando Building

74. What four holidays are celebrated in Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress at WDW?
Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, .....

75. Where at WDW is the Grand Canyon Concourse located?
Contemporary Hotel

79. What Disney theme park attraction features a pilot named Rex?
Star Tours

81. On what Disney theme park attraction do guests fly over the city of London at night?
Peter Pan

83. Walt Disney's apartment is above what building on Main Street,U.S.A. at Disneyland?
Fire Station

84. What Fantasyland attraction at WDW was originally built in 1917 for Olympic Park in Maplewood,New Jersey?
Fantasyland Autopia?

86. What character did Walt say he created on a train ride from New York to California?
Mickey! Duh!

87. The Jungle Cruise at Disneyland was inspired by what Humphrey Bogart/Katharine Hepburn film?
The African Queen

88. What two WDW resort hotels were designed by renowned architech Michael Graves?
Swan and Dolphin

91. What is the name of the undersea research facility at The Living Seas at Epcot?
Sea Base Alpha

93. What character drove the train at the beginning of the Main Street Electrical Parade at DL and WDW?
Goofy

94. Which Epcot pavillion uses photovoltaic cells to produce 15% of the power required to operate the attraction inside?
Universe of Energy

96. Which Disney theme park attraction has a basketball half-court for employees inside?
Matterhorn

98. What is the top of Splash Mountain called?
Chickpea Peak

Whew! That was fun.

I believe #6 is It's a Small World.
#35 is Hollywood Blvd I believe
#36 is Timothy
#55 is Disney Institute
#72 is Grand Floridian
#84 is Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Don't quote me on it though...but I'm 99% sure I'm right.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
I thought it was New Years, because they are watching a broadcast of the news and they talk about the New Years celebration going on in WDW. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

You may be right...but I just figured because of the Christmas tree and it seems like the boy and the grandmother are playing "a new video game".

But, NYE might be it because Christmas is a religious holiday and maybe they wanted to represent christmas but NOT offend anyone...

homer424

Re: Some Answers

Originally posted by DCA Fan

84. What Fantasyland attraction at WDW was originally built in 1917 for Olympic Park in Maplewood,New Jersey?
Fantasyland Autopia?

This one was Cinderella'S Carousel! A third or fourth removed relative of mine owned and ran it at one time :)

Becky

:wave:

Knowing everything about Walt Disney World has nothing to do with being a fan.

"Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing"

:)

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
Originally posted by Becky
:wave:

Knowing everything about Walt Disney World has nothing to do with being a fan.

"Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing"

:)

did i say that? no,i did not...i am a fan,but i know hardly anything...i said BIGGEST fan...when someone says they are the BIGGEST fan,they think they know everything.....:rolleyes:

Shannon_Yensid

ok, here's what i have so far:

1.Canada, UK, France, Morocco, Japan, US, Italy, Germany, China, Norway, Mexico
2.Lincoln, Clinton
3.Polynesian
4.Streetmospheres
5.donald Duck
6.Hall of Presidents
7.Mr. Smee drives a boat
8.the south end of Tom Sawyer Island
9.World Bazaar
10.Utilidors
11.?
12.$17 million
13.Toontown
14.September 9, 1973 was when CoP closed in DL
15.Missouri
16.Splash mt
17.Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
18.Pleasure Island
19.Between 1975 and 1976 the parade for the bicentennial ran, and a duplicate ran and WDW until it was replaced by Spectromagic
20.baroque Hoedown
21.Hollywood Brown derby
22.?
23.Victoria and Albert’s at the Grand Floridian
24.Celebration
26.Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (or every person comes out tired)
27.Crescent lake
28.mission to Mars
29.diamond horseshoe review
30.Mickey’s Birthday land …then mickey’s star land…and now mickey’s toontown fair
31.it’s a small world
32.the seven dwarfs
33.star tours
34.Rufus
35.Hollywood blvd
36.timothy
37.yellow
38.small world
39.big thunder mt rr
40.American adventure
41.muppet vision 3-d
42.the magic kingdom train
43.EPCOT
44.wonders of life
45.tarsan’s tree house and jungle cruise
46. chip and dale’s tree house
47.storybook land canal boats
48.haunted mansion
49.Mickey and Minnie
50.?
51.?
52.Humphrey the Bear
53.Disney Inn
54.?
55.Disney Institute
56.mom
57.disneyana
58.?
59.town square and toontown
60.critter country
61.Tokyo
62.Astro Orbiter
63.Dopey
64.Magic journeys
65.Contemporary
66.Houston International
67.Rafiki
68.Germany
69. Haunted mansion
70.China
71.Diamond Horseshoe
72.Grand Floridian
73.Team Disney
74.spring of the 1900’s…summer if 1920’s…fall of 1940’s and new years eve “modern” time
75.contemporary resort
76.Dry Gulch
77.the Queen
78.Yacht and Beach
79.Star Tours (?)
80.Disney
81.Peter Pan’s Flight
82.Miss Tilly
83.Fire Station
84.Cinderella’s golden Carrousel
85.Ear Force One
86.mickey
87.African queen
88.swan and dolphin
89.fantasmic
90.65 (Dec 5, 1901 – Dec 15, 1966)
91.Sea Base Alpha
92.Victoria and Albert’s
93.goofy
94.the land
95.Earful Tower
96. thunder mt RR (?)
98.Chichapin hill

DCA Fan

Hey Shannon_Yensid, want to join me and WDWFREAK53 on trip to Disney parks? :lol: :lol:

Actually #2 is Lincoln and G.W. Bush. He recorded a speech specially for the Hall of the Presidents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom