If you had to skip one park on your trip, which would it be?

If you had to skip one park on your trip which would it be?

• Total voters

perry23

I could easily skip AK. There are few rides I really have to do like EE.
In every other park there are a lot of rides that are must-do's during a WDW vacation.

JoMarch

I feel bad but I'd have to say Animal Kingdom.... I wish they'd add more - Even Everest is becoming a tad dull since as of last week it appeared the Yeti was tied back and wasn't thrilling at all. I always thought AK needs some sort of zip line attraction through the rain forest (or the jungle) would be cool. But I know people who would list AK as the most favorite so who am I? (lol)

I love Magic Kingdom....because it's magical and always takes me back to my childhood. I love Epcot for World Showcase and the FOOD! And I love Hollywood Studios because they have "Fantasmic."

Figment632

AMEN to both of these.

I've said it many times that Animal Kingdom is my least favorite park and quite frankly, I couls easily skip it on our next trip.

Dont get me wrong I like DAK it just has no classic attraction that i would miss.

I can easily spend a full day at AK, but can just as easily not spend a full day at DHS. We are always taking very easy and slowly thru there just because we want to make a day out of it and not be done in 3 hours.

This summer I actually spent a whole day in DHS without even riding TOT or RnRC :dazzle:

EaglesfanNJ

Going to Disney but skipping MK? :shrug:

I voted for Epcot, i know i'm in the minority too, but i could skip it and not feel like i missed out. Last 7 day trip i devoted 3/4 a day and felt satisfied. Matter of fact, World Showcase is this only reason i don't skip this park. My 2nd vote would be DHS. That being said though i still enjoy both parks and will visit them all next week. I'm actually going to the Food and Wine Festival on Wed, so i'm looking forward to that.

EPCOT Explorer

Let the flaming begin, but I just don't understand the draw of Epcot. We spend the least amount of time in this one park and it really wouldn't bother me if we never made it there.:shrug:

:fork:

Happy?:lol:

For me....I guess it would be MGM. Has the least amount of appeal to me.

I still like it, but it has it's problems.

benzgraveyard

Let the flaming begin, but I just don't understand the draw of Epcot. We spend the least amount of time in this one park and it really wouldn't bother me if we never made it there.:shrug:

Epcot really just gives most people that "DISNEY" feeling. The music, the sights, the sounds. Its just a very magical place to visit, especially the World Showcase at night when all the lights are on. Its just a wonderful place.

gettingsmaller

Epcot really just gives most people that "DISNEY" feeling. The music, the sights, the sounds. Its just a very magical place to visit, especially the World Showcase at night when all the lights are on. Its just a wonderful place.

Yeah... it's funny. You'd think that MK would be THE "DISNEY" place, but it's always been Epcot for me. If I am ever outside, the weather feels just right, and I feel like I should be standing in Disney World, I usually picture myself standing in the shadow of SSE.
Don't get me wrong--I love MK--would love to be there RIGHT NOW, but when I thinking of being at WDW, the first place I think of is Epcot...

LarryStoken

Original Poster
I would skip MGM. I'm not really into movie stars and have always found Indiana Jones to be corny. The Tower of Terror is awesome though.

LarryStoken

Original Poster
I imagine the 3 votes so far for Magic Kingdom are those without children. My kids would never let me skip Magic Kingdom. I would rank Epcot first personally but Magic Kingdom has to be my favorite right now because I love to see the joy on my children's faces that this park always brings.

bgraham34

This was really easy. Its Animal Kingdom and i just did it on my last trip a few weeks ago. It did not bother me at all either.

gettingsmaller

I would skip MGM. I'm not really into movie stars and have always found Indiana Jones to be corny. The Tower of Terror is awesome though.

Maybe "corny" is the word I've been looking for... Indy and the Lights,Motors,Action show both just rub me the wrong way. I think it has to do with the "corniness" of them acting like they are actually filming. I think my whole attitude would change if they would talk to the audience and say things like 'If we were actually filming this, we would do this and this", etc.. Instead, they are presented as though they are actually filming something at that moment, and that just turns me off for whatever reason...

LarryStoken

Original Poster
Maybe "corny" is the word I've been looking for... Indy and the Lights,Motors,Action show both just rub me the wrong way. I think it has to do with the "corniness" of them acting like they are actually filming. I think my whole attitude would change if they would talk to the audience and say things like 'If we were actually filming this, we would do this and this", etc.. Instead, they are presented as though they are actually filming something at that moment, and that just turns me off for whatever reason...
Yep, you nailed it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom