If you had to skip one park on your trip, which would it be?

If you had to skip one park on your trip which would it be?

• Total voters

LarryStoken

Original Poster
If you were limited by time constraints and had to exclude one park, which would it be?

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
MGM
Animal Kingdom

Tater48

Let the flaming begin, but I just don't understand the draw of Epcot. We spend the least amount of time in this one park and it really wouldn't bother me if we never made it there.:shrug:

Figment632

I dont care ho good the theming is for me DAK has no classic attractions that are must sees, while I would be upset missing GMR and TOT.

gettingsmaller

Let the flaming begin, but I just don't understand the draw of Epcot. We spend the least amount of time in this one park and it really wouldn't bother me if we never made it there.:shrug:

While I like the attractions at Epcot, I think part of the draw for me is the FEEL of Epcot. At the other parks, you're "funneled" through comparatively narrow "corridors" (places with rides or walls on both sides). Epcot, on the other hand, is so OPEN. Sure, if you just took the walkways and compared to walkways of other parks, they may be similar, but Epcot gives you the feeling of being out in the open, with clean architectural lines (mostly).

I chose AK. Would not like missing some things there, but it seems like the most spread-out, lowest-offering, hottest park of the four...

cblodg

I dont care ho good the theming is for me DAK has no classic attractions that are must sees, while I would be upset missing GMR and TOT.

Animal Kingdom. It just does'nt do it for me or my family.. Followed by Hollywood Studios.

AMEN to both of these.

I've said it many times that Animal Kingdom is my least favorite park and quite frankly, I couls easily skip it on our next trip.

djpoore94

Last time we didn't make it to AK, but only because it was SWW at HS and we didn't have time for everything. I would easily be able to skip HS most trips.

DecWDW

I voted MGM. I think it's so interesting to see other people's "tastes". Why do some like this park and not that one? I always wonder what it is about us that make us like that.

SAV

I can easily spend a full day at AK, but can just as easily not spend a full day at DHS. We are always taking very easy and slowly thru there just because we want to make a day out of it and not be done in 3 hours.

So I voted for DHS as the place I would skip...if I absolutely had to skip a park.

durangojim

As much as I like Expedition Everest, AK doesn't have enough killer rides for me to go there every trip. Add to the fact that it is more inconvenient to get there and we only go to AK about every third trip. MGM has more and better rides but the biggest factor is that it is close to EPCOT which means we can do a morning Magic hour at MGM and then hop on the boat to EPCOT.

worldfanatic

I would probably say Magic Kingdom. But that's only because I live 95 miles from Disnyeland and visit it a couple times a year.

If that weren't the case, this is an easy answer. Hollywood studios.

Texas84

If I'm alone I skip MK because I prefer the 'hang-out' factor. But my family will not tolerate skipping MK. :D

Hang-out factor:
1 - Epcot
2 - AK
3 - DHS
4 - MK

Lucille

I'd skip MGM (or whatever it's called now.) Next time we probably won't spend much time there.

AK is my FAVORITE park at WDW. With Epcot coming in second.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom