If you had to ride the same ride over and over again what would it be?

GoofyMike29

Original Poster
Hypothetical Situation:
If you were forced into riding the same ride over and over again which would it be?

I think I would go with Tower of Terror, I mean how many different poses can you think of for that picture????

Mike

Lance

I'm gonna say Space Mountain. I always wanna go on it again when I go through the "Fire end tube." So I guess it would be Space Mountain for me.

Rider

small world :hammer:
Really, it would be Big Thunder Mountian

And if it was one that is not around anymore it would be 20,000.

DigitalDisney

Buzz Lightyear (the replay value here is extremely high) or Test Track

Almost all of the other rides in WDW have some sort of song or routine which would get old quickly.

lnsemsf

Back a few years ago, I used to bring snack food in to the parks in my backpack. I traded a box of Goldfish crackers to one of the CMs at Big Thunder Mountain, in exchange for being able to ride without getting off. I gave him the box, and we rode it, when we got back, I noticed the line for the back row (where we were) was empty, and he smiled and told us to just stay there. We rode it for about 45 minutes straight, over and over again, just sitting there. Each time we got in, we would notice another CM go in, and another come out of the break room, to get some crackers. After the 45 mintues, somebody specificaly requested the back row, so we had to get off, but they held the 2nd to the back row for us, and we rode it another 15-20 minutes before we decided enough was enough. That was probibly the best use of Goldfish crackers ever recorded.

Tom Morrow

Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Its both exciting and relaxing at the same time, so you would be able to live on it.

I don't know, I don't think I could stand riding any ride over and over and over though. :hammer:

TD Mickey

I agree with the fact that I wouldn't mind being stuck on almost any ride....except for IASW. That would drive me close to insanity.
To choose one though would be Splash Mountain. Its such a colorful and enjoyable ride. I guess one can say it is "My Happy Place"!!!!!!!

raven

Mine would either be Haunted Mansion or Spaceship Earth. Spaceship Earth is very long and it would be easy to fall asleep on. I ride it whenever I feel a little worn out because I get to sit for a long time while being entertained!

º0º

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom