If you had to ride the same ride over and over again what would it be?

cm1988

Marathon Ride

Haunted Mansion for me as well. I think it's as comfortable as other rides and you could probably even catch a nap if you were going to be on there tooooo long.

JaP9914

I know for a fact that if i had to stay on a ride all day it would be The Rock n Rollrrcoaster:sohappy: cause Aerosmith are th kings of rock:king: and so is the rideAerosmith Rocks

tiggerlover55

I WOULD DEFINITELY RIDE THE RRC ALL DAY LONG IF I COULD . MTY OTHER CHOICE WOULD BE BUZZ LIGHT YEAR B/C THAT RIDE IS SO MUCH FUN .

62 DAYS UNTIL I GET TO WDW!!!!:D

JoniTink

Hmmm....tough choice.....so I'll take the easy way out.....

MAGIC KINGDOM
FantasyLand.........Peter Pan
Toon Town............Goofy's Barnstormer
Liberty Square......Haunted Mansion
AdventureLand.....Pirates of the Caribbean
TomorrowLand......Space Mountain
FrontierLand..........Splash Mountain

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Dinosaur

EPCOT
Spaceship Earth

MGM STUDIOS
Rock N Roller Coaster

there.......just so I don't have to pick ONLY one ride......I chose to pick one ride from each park.....or park within a park :) :) :) :)

BTW........Downtown Disney.....I'd ride the elevator inside Planet Hollywood.......ya never know who in the world ya might see......or what they have to say :) :) :)

Disney4648

I would like to ride TTA many times becuase it doesnt make you sick and its a cool ride to relax, but I would really love to ride RnRc a few times!:)

The Dude

I think I'm gonna go for the easy way out too....

Magic Kingdom: TTA (at least with this one you get to experience other rides while you're on it)
Epcot: Spaceship Earth - classic ride
MGM: RNR
AK: Dinosaur

Every true disney fan knows you can't pick just one...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom