If you had to choose one day parade and one evening spectacular

Although its been gone for a little while now :cry:, my parade would definitely have to be Tapestry of Nations and I'll stick with the Epcot theme and go with Illuminations for the fireworks!

hauntdmansion79

Spectromagic and Wishes, being in the Magic Kingdom makes the difference.

Although when people ask what are some things not to be missed while at Walt Disney World, we ALWAYS say that all of the night time shows (Spectromagic, Wishes, Illuminations, Fantasmic) are all MUST SEES.

Remember the Magic and Tapestry of Nations were GREAT parades that I loved. I still listen to the soundtracks for those parades on my comptuer all the time!

Testtrack321

The Millennium Celebration version of the late Tapestry Parade then Illuminations, including the 30 minute wait inbetween with the Illuminations preshow music. Simply cannot be topped in class, fun, music, and spectacle.

Lauraldove29

I have seen fantasmic, wishes.spectromagic, and illuminations all several times, but i have to say i really enjoyed the spectromagoc parade and wishes at the magic kingdom the most. Illuminations on the 4th of july is awsome. so depending on the day I would say sepectromagic and wishes unless it was a summer holiday then illuminations. however if it were christmas magic kingdom all the way.
:)

tunaman68

Our family is one of the strange ones that find Illumintaions kind of boring. :snore:

We are season pass holders at DL, so we are spoiled by our local Fantasmic version which IMHO blows MGM's away so.....

For us the combo would be - Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK for the day, and Wishes at MK at night - I'm not a real mushy guy, but Wishes makes me tear up every time - the music and fireworks are just soooooo awesome!

The only change in this would be if you were there during Christmas, then the MK Christmas parade/Holiday Wishes is the way to go!

Have Fun!!!!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Our family is one of the strange ones that find Illumintaions kind of boring. :snore:

We are season pass holders at DL, so we are spoiled by our local Fantasmic version which IMHO blows MGM's away so.....

For us the combo would be - Jammin' Jungle Parade at AK for the day, and Wishes at MK at night - I'm not a real mushy guy, but Wishes makes me tear up every time - the music and fireworks are just soooooo awesome!

The only change in this would be if you were there during Christmas, then the MK Christmas parade/Holiday Wishes is the way to go!

Have Fun!!!!

Ooooooooo....do holiday parades count? I completely forgot about MK's Christmas parade...that is really special. There is also something really, really special about watching Holiday Wishes too.

PS- Illuminations is not my favorite either. I find the middle section quite dull. Shhhhhh....

met19

all are really top notch and its hard to pick. My overall top pick is fantasmic. But if I could cheat, I would go to illuminations @ 9 and wishes @ 10 :)

donaldfan

If I could bring back Tapestry of Nations, it would be that. But since I can't, I'd go with Spectromagic.
And Reflections of Earth just can't be topped at Disney World. The music alone blows me away every time.

DITTO -- but I don't think you can go wrong with any of the entertainment. The only way I'll see Fantasmic though is with the dinner package. Too much of a hassle otherwise . . . and really no fireworks.

Jungle Skipper

I agree with the sentiment of bringing back Tapestry of Nations...and the old softee in me misses my Main Street Electrical Parade.

That would be the ultimate for me.

DDuckFan130

Wasn't the question a DAY parade and then a nighttime spectacular? :lol:

I'd choose Disney Dreams Come True Parade and Fantasmic...although Jammin Jungle Parade is also really good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom