If you had $200 of free money to spend at WDW...

rsoxguy

I sincerely hope that I don't come off as sounding sanctimonious with this post, but here goes.

If I had $200.00 of free money while at Disney World, I think that I would enjoy nothing better than to find a family within any given restaurant that looked as though they made it there financially by the skin on their teeth. I would then go to their server and pay their bill without their knowledge. The remainder of the day would no longer matter to me.

amysue22

Art! Every trip I spent a ridiculous amount of time browsing any shop that might contain a painting I want, but never have the extra cash to buy something.
Or a wrist full of Alex and Ani bracelets

bethymouse

I sincerely hope that I don't come off as sounding sanctimonious with this post, but here goes.

If I had $200.00 of free money while at Disney World, I think that I would enjoy nothing better than to find a family within any given restaurant that looked as though they made it there financially by the skin on their teeth. I would then go to their server and pay their bill without their knowledge. The remainder of the day would no longer matter to me.
Pay it forward!:D Love it!:)

Moog1979

I always save my spending money for limited edition statues, lithographs, and animation cells. Does anyone know if they still have the shop at Disney Hollywood Studios that sells animation cels?

James J

In the Parks
No
I've been given $200 to spend at WDW by Virgin Holidays for booking my trip early, so these comments are interesting to read ahead of me being there in November!

rob0519

I would give $100 to each of our daughters and strongly suggest each use it on an activity of some sort; parasailing, boat rental, one or more of the tours around the resort. Something that will give them a memory of their visit rather than another dust collecting pin, plush, sweatshirt, figurine, etc. However, in the end how they spend it would be up to them.

betty rose

Really nice! :D

punkabella

... I'm getting the idea that most people on this board don't have children. Ironic since Walt's whole idea was to make a safe and entertaining theme park that was of much better quality then what was available at the time. Present Disney seems to want to price families out of the park. The rich are always welcome.

I tried not to take this personally, but I did a bit. Couples can still be a family without children and sometimes that isn't by choice... I do get that WDW is expensive, and I appreciate the few times I've been able to go with just my husband to the happiest place on earth where we can be as silly as we want to. We do enjoy seeing the eyes of children light up when something "cool" or "magical" happens. It spreads the magic around.

Back on topic, I'd spend the extra money on one of the behind the scenes tours, whether it be the train tour, the utilidors, behind the seeds, etc. I'd spend any extra money at the MK bakery getting rice krispy treats.

betty rose

I tried not to take this personally, but I did a bit. Couples can still be a family without children and sometimes that isn't by choice... I do get that WDW is expensive, and I appreciate the few times I've been able to go with just my husband to the happiest place on earth where we can be as silly as we want to. We do enjoy seeing the eyes of children light up when something "cool" or "magical" happens. It spreads the magic around.

Back on topic, I'd spend the extra money on one of the behind the scenes tours, whether it be the train tour, the utilidors, behind the seeds, etc. I'd spend any extra money at the MK bakery getting rice krispy treats.
Love those rice krispy treats, I'll have that after my earl of sandwich. :D

Not sanctimonious at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom