If you had $200 of free money to spend at WDW...

Maelstrom Troll

I would bribe a CM in Norway to sneak me into whatever is going on behind the big doors of the now deceased Maelstrom.

or......

I'd probably put in my wallet, add a couple hundred more and book a Disney Cruise :)

Pluto15

I went to the Hoop De Doo enjoyed it but $200 won't cover my family, it costs more then that for 4 people. Those of you who see me around these board commenting on prices, realize $200 is nothing for a family, it costs a $1000 a day for a family of 4 if you count it up. Do it up full scale and you head into $2000 a day. I'm getting the idea that most people on this board don't have children. Ironic since Walt's whole idea was to make a safe and entertaining theme park that was of much better quality then what was available at the time. Present Disney seems to want to price families out of the park. The rich are always welcome.

Not sure what would cost $2000 a day or who would have that kind of a budget for a longer vacation. My tickets were complintary with Disney resort and the only money I'm
Budgeting for are meals and nowhere near $1000 a day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom