If You Go Down To The Parks Today..Your In For A Big Surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDebNJ

I do not believe it was a joke. I believe it happened. There is nothing funny about it, so I don't see how anyone would think others might be amused by a story in which they assaulted a young girl. Nobody has ever explained what could make someone think that would be funny.

I do not recall any apology from him at all. What he did was start saying, "well, she was ugly" and "Well she was an old hag" and changing her into a grotesque creature and telling us we should stop bothering him about having assaulted her.

Again, I apologize for nastiness unrelated to this matter and will make a concerted effort to improve upon that.

There's nothing left for me to say! In an effort to be less nasty, I give you the last word.
omg you still keep it going!! is wrong with you?? the man apologized, but you wont let it go. makes many wonder if you have deeper issues?? let it go ... it was a bad joke geesh, what do you want, blood?!?!?!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Again, the statement was POOR! He apologized.

Why does the "who" matter so much? Just curious...
The "who" is relative to the one that started this thread and began throwing his own little stones. If he didn't want this feedback, don't start this thread (particularly when one of a similar topic was ongoing), and don't throw the proverbial stones at those who disagree with you.

DisneyDebNJ

The "who" is relative to the one that started this thread and began throwing his own little stones. If he didn't want this feedback, don't start this thread (particularly when one of a similar topic was ongoing), and don't throw the proverbial stones at those who disagree with you.
the man made a comment, posted a question, @luv posted a comment from the past...

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
the man made a comment, posted a question, @luv posted a comment from the past...
He's made more than one comment in this thread, which itself was unnecessary, and not much more than an opportunity to take shots at those who disagree with him. Again, if he was truly interested in adding to a conversation about those who have complaints with the parks there was another thread ongoing. Nor did he need to reference any sort of enemies list he is keeping. Simply put, he started this thread, and he has to deal with the consequences from it....

DisneyDebNJ

He's made more than one comment in this thread, which itself was unnecessary, and not much more than an opportunity to take shots at those who disagree with him. Again, if he was truly interested in adding to a conversation about those who have complaints with the parks there was another thread ongoing. Nor did he need to reference any sort of enemies list he is keeping. Simply put, he started this thread, and he has to deal with the consequences from it....
oh please the man made a mistake. if it meant that much to you, send him a private message instead of crusifying him on a public forum. Simple and classy enough, no?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
oh please the man made a mistake. if it meant that much to you, send him a private message instead of crusifying him on a public forum. Simple and classy enough, no?
Or, he could not start the thread. Just as simple and classy. And as far as I can see, no one has been crucified. He cast the proverbial first stone, and received responses in kind....

DisneyDebNJ

He made the snarky comments about enemies and using Likes from those enemies to discredit those you disagreed. You're repeated claim that @luv brought up the past is false.
did he bring up a comment from the past? NO @luv did. Was the comment he made wrong? Yes, did he name anyone in particular in his post? NO ... if anyone thought they were being singled out, private message them, nuf said

lazyboy97o

did he bring up a comment from the past? NO @luv did. Was the comment he made wrong? Yes, did he name anyone in particular in his post? NO ... if anyone thought they were being singled out, private message them, nuf said
Before any post comments where mentioned, he started calling out people as his enemies and discrediting others because of Likes they received from his so-called enemies. It was only after chastising others for disagreeing that the past was brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom