If you could revive one thing at WDW...

JIMINYCR

A new ceo that was still a kid at heart

Yesssssss.... We need someone who enjoys rides, has a fun spirit, can walk through the park with a kids mind. Give us someone who wants to give us more experiences, thrills and can enjoy the challenge of doing more.
walt_disney_quote.jpg

R W B

ESPN Days. I'm a huge sports guy but never got to go. I was actually planning a trip and just waiting for the dates to be announced a few years ago when it was announced they would no longer be doing them. I was pretty bummed about it.

Iris

What would it be? It could be anything from a ride, to a show, to a water park (*cough* River Country *cough*) or anything else that you'd like to bring back to WDW today!:)

There's lots of great choices, but for me, it would be Horizons. Lots of great memories for me as a child. SpectroMagic is a close second, but MSEP is a very good parade as well.
I understand why it was replaced, but for nostalgic reasons I would bring back the original "O Canada" film.

Retroman40

MK - The sky ride; EC - Food Rocks!; DHS - Backlot Tour (especially "Harbor Attack") and perhaps the Millionaire Game Live.

Bonus - Poly - Bring back the Coral Isle Cafe. Just too many great memories over 30 years to hit them all.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
The willingness to fund innovation.
Disney keeps losing their creatives to other companies because the bean counters refuse to actually build what the Imagineers design. Even when they do, they wind up being neutered versions of themselves, like the Little Mermaid ride that could have been built almost as well fifty years ago.

Sonconato

Cheating a bit, but EPCOT Center. ;)
My family and I were there just last night and if anybody ever visited it up until about 1994, those people would be very, very depressed. We went on The Seas with Nemo & Friends, which we don't like as much as the original Living Seas, and there were zero people in line. Living with the Land, maybe a dozen people. Even Soarin' only had a 50 minute standby. We walked through Innoventions West and there were about 6 people playing video games, otherwise it was empty since there is nothing else in there anymore. Innoventions East had about 20 people in line for the simulators, but other than that, no lines and not much open. World Showcase had the most people and the majority of them were in the lines to get booze. If I wanted to drink, I certainly wouldn't spend the money to get into Epcot to do it. It reminds me of a "Dead Mall"!

With that said, I don't believe you're cheating with your answer but I think your answer is a response to a different question...If something NEEDS to be revived at WDW...

yepitsandy

The old Test Track, especially that awesome preshow video. I'm not kidding, that preshow video was awesome and I still quote it all the time.

wogwog

Can't do just one. These are all missed equally in no particular order.

Diamond Horseshoe Review
Mr. Toad & Snow White
Main Street Bakery (with Cinnamon Rolls of course)
Journey Into Imagination
Paper Fast Pass (kill the stood rubber bands)
Unique merchandise instead of One Disney junk
Alien Encounter
Benches
Classic MK Hub with trees
Main Street Trolley and Vehicles all day and night instead of the Horrid MiSi whatever they call it now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom