If you could play character ar WDW...

captcanada

Some random pirate would be good enough for me.
Or...Darth Vader. Good ol Darth.

A random ghost wouldnt be bad either. BOO!

I'm 6'1....who COULD I play?

AliciaLuvzDizne

I've always wanted to be Cinderella
except I am CLEARLY not blond... I have very Italian features and should keep my hair dark (even though I know wigs are a part of the costumes...a blond wig with my face is just not pretty :lol: )

maelstrom

First and foremost, Tinker Bell. Any other fairy (probably in a parade). Alice and Wendy (the only two face characters I could probably play). I'd like to play Peter if they'd let a girl do it. I'm tiny and youthful (I'm 20 and look about 14-15) so I think I'd make a convincing Alice or Wendy.

Now if I were a normal sized person, I'd want to play any of the princesses, but especially Aurora. I like Jasmine too but I'm far too pale. I also wouldn't mind playing Princess Leia.

I don't really have any desire to play any of the non-face characters, though I've been told I'd be good for Donald & Daisy and Cinderella's mice.

EHR21

Probably Mickey, since he's my favorite, but would probably do better making his voice, my wife says I should work doing it since it sounds just perfect...go figure 8:D

pintraderpayee

captcanada said:
Some random pirate would be good enough for me.
Or...Darth Vader. Good ol Darth.

A random ghost wouldnt be bad either. BOO!

I'm 6'1....who COULD I play?

The Captain Hook I saw at Easter was pretty tall....as was the Baloo and Prince John... they do have height max and min for some characters.....a former student who did the college program was too small or short to be Cinderella, so she worked at Fantasmic! and RnR instead:lol:

Pongo

Peter Pan, without a doubt.

However, I'd have to dye my hair red or wear a wig... But Peter Pan would be the most fun character to play, I think.

MagicDreams50

I would love to be Mickey. . in Fantasmic just like my picture!!!! Unfortunately I would have to cut my legs off at the knees to be short enough. . oh well....:cry:

TinkerBell*

i wld be any princess, but i had long red hair and pale skin so i wld be Ariel,then snow white, then belle, then cinderella and so on.........

aliceinwonder

I have a pic of me standing next to Belle and I look more like Belle than the actress that was playing her! lol Im not tall though so I doubt Id get the role. I could maybe be Alice or Wendy as I'm small.

Kandi

I'd love to play Tink. At my 21st party i had a fancy dress party and everyone came as Disney characters! Guess who i was!
I'd also like to be Belle or Jasmine but i'm too short!

Oh gosh, both of my favorites are guys: Peter Pan and the Mad Hatter. Of the girls, I think I'd like to be Jane (from Tarzan) or Cinderella. Or Mary Poppins.

bassman

hmmm let me think.
ah i know
i would want to be either:
  • jack sparrow
  • barbossa
  • davy jones (if it was possible)
  • or the everest yeti as a walk around character.
i think that last one would be cool to have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom