If you could pick any time of the year...

WildcatDen

We have been twice over Thanksgiving week, arriving the Saturday before and staying until the day after Thanksgiving. We have found the crowds to be manageable and have been able to do everything we wanted, many times over. The increase in hours (MK open until midnight each night and until 3 on EMH) as well as extended hours at the AK made it easy to do it all. We went in 2004 and again this past year. All of the Christmas decorations are up in the parks which also makes it special.

That being said, we want to try a Summer date. Which works better, early June or late August? My preference would be June. That way we can extend the trip to see the Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, and :lookaroun Potter Land over at Universal.

NadieMasK2

The third and fourth weeks of October are great - no crowds and still great weather. We have done Christmas, and yes everything was beautiful but the weather is unpredictable and was really cold when we were there. It just wasn't right wearing full winter gear and being cold the whole time.

My next goal is to go to the F & W festival in April over our wedding anniv., someday.

KingStefan

The third and fourth weeks of October are great - no crowds and still great weather. We have done Christmas, and yes everything was beautiful but the weather is unpredictable and was really cold when we were there. It just wasn't right wearing full winter gear and being cold the whole time.

My next goal is to go to the F & W festival in April over our wedding anniv., someday.

I think that F&W is in the fall. Do you mean the Flowers and Garden?

mousebymarriage

I would love to go in early December to see the Christmas decorations. I tried to mention it to DH about going this Dec. (08) for our 15th wedding anniversary which is December 4th but, he got all nasty and was being a jerk so maybe my next husband will take me for an anniversary!:kiss:

Went down in early November. It was great. Weather was bearable, and the crowds were very light. I think the longest wait that we had was Peter Pan at maybe 25/30 minutes. Soarin had a large wait as well now that I think about it, but we used a fastpass.

Anyways, great time to go down and would love to go down the same time next year.

paige1217

There is a 12 day period in October into November that if you have the time, to me is the best time to go......... You go to the last Mickey's not so Scary party and then a few days later you go to the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party..... We did it once and it was awesome :)

Jeff456

Late October is the best! Great weather but bearable, very low crowds, and MNSSHP! Although i have only ever done February and October.

WL Fan

I love going in February or March, just because the weather up north is so bad, it's nice to feel the warm sunshine again. Just part of the magic!

DonaldD1987

If I could chose anytime to go, I would chose right after the new years. I have gone a week before christmas, there on christmas, and then after the new years. And there is no better time to go then after new years. There is still people there but not that many to have lines over an hour long. Its perfect.

pirate-princess

christmas when i went was scarily busy!

but a different year we went 27 dec and was there till new years eve so all xmas decs was up but less people

we looking at early feb/beg march this year

geordie31

first 2 weeks in dec get all the christmas stuff without all the crowds and its still quite warm well it is from some one who comes from the UK anyway

jonabyte

First week in May, the weather where I live can still be very cold and sometimes when I get back its warmer. Also, the crowds are less, at least in the line-ups and the weather is the best that time of year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom