If you could own a disney atraction which would it be

mrg1106

In the Parks
No
The Haunted Mansion or Pirates of the Caribbean.

I wouldve said the Peoplemover but I realized that the other rides wouldnt be included. :hammer:

BrerFrog

Haunted Mansion. Although TSMM would also be cool because I would be able to ride it again and again to improve my score. But I still choose HM.

WorldKey

Can I have a working monorail station? :drevil:

That would rock...but I want a full monorail system!

Actually, The Haunted Mansion would be cool. I would be the envy of the neighborhood around Halloween. I would also have parties and invite (dare) people to spend the night. Of course you wouldn't get much sleep in certain areas with that cursed music playing all night! :animwink:

juniorthomas

This is an amazing thread. What a great idea!

I think I'd be perfectly thrilled with having Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin in my backyard. Pretty sure my daughter wouldn't complain either...

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I'm sure you would all see this coming if I posted on here..

The Wonders of Life pavilion (festival center) at Epcot. With an updated, new stoyline, Cranium Command. Taking the place of The Making of Me, Goofy About Health, and the Anacomical Players theater area will be a new, open theater AA show starring the characters from Kitchen Kabaret. Bonnie would not return tho. The new show features update song parodies, and since it's an open house theater, it'll be like a huge Goofy About Health theater in the middle of the pavilion. Body Wars, would be replaced with an all new simulator ride in 3D, based on an original theme park character trying to defeat an evil virus infecting a person, this character of course, being a little green like creature in a mini spaceship. Almost the same plot as Body Wars, with new characters and sort of a Super Hero, Osmosis Jones theme with cartoons. The exit of Body Wars, Frontiers in Medicine, would be changed to a new interactive play area featuring video games and a small human body playground.

If I had another option, it would be The Country Bear Jamboree. Featuring up to 5 different shows (including the original) that play in the one in that one theater, so that if you go see the show again, it's a different experience. Also changing the waiting room, into a small queue-line room to help people get through the doors easier.

My company name would be "The Baillie Players". Considering I am going to take over my parents company when I'm an adult. So just think.. Wonders of Life, presented by the Baillie Players, or Country Bear Jamboree, presented by The Baillie Players :)

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Crockett

Banned
Castaway Creek would be a nice welcome to my backyard.
tl_castaway_creek.jpg

jencor

It would have to be Kilimanjaro safari. Can you imagine having all those animals in your backyard and being able to see something different all the time. I do hope that I do not have to pay for their food.

peachykeen

I'd have to say Grizzly River Run from DCA, because every time I ride it I wish I could go down it in a swim suit and inner tube. Second choice: Soarin'

Epic Epcot

Either Spaceship Earth or the Haunted Mansion, but I don't think my home owner's association wouldn't like a geosphere or a manor with the wrong colored door in the neighborhood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom