If you could only pick one singular Disney Park to visit for the rest of your life….

Sir_Cliff

I'll opt for Epcot as it has food options that are not 90% sugar or plastic cheese.
This is an interesting point.

I would say Disneyland if I could only visit one park whenever I got the urge to visit a Disney park, as frequently or infrequently as that may be.

If a court was going to mandate that I had to serve out a life sentence in a Disney park, however, I think I would probably choose Epcot primarily for World Showcase. I feel the overall variety of restaurants, environments, and entertainment of WS would most keep me amused while serving out my life sentence, even if the park is a bit of a mess.

I guess I will have to straighten up and fly right so it never comes to that.

Dorothy!

In the Parks
No
Which would you choose?

I don’t mean WDW vs DL, I mean, say, MK or DAK of EP. Not resort are, but specific park.

My vote’s for Disneyland.
I know most fans consider it to be 4th out of the WDE parks, but the answer is Animal Kingdom for me, hands down.

It is by far the best designed park of them all. The attention to detail is just magnificent. The realism is spot on. I could just wander the park or sit on a bench and take everything in, without ever even visiting an attraction.

The food is fantastic, the shows like Festival of the Lion King are incredibly entertaining, and Pandora at night boggles the senses.

I rank Flight of Passage behind only Guardians of the Galaxy in my list of top thrill rides at WDW. The queue is stunning!

Gorilla Falls is a beautiful hike. Kali River Rapids is criminally underrated. Not everybody in your group will get soaked, but somebody will.

Sit in the front row on Expedition Everest; it's worth the extra time in line. Again, the attention to detail in the queue makes me want to spend more time in line.

All except Dinoland, of course. What a travesty that section is! I do love Dinosaur - Countdown to Extinction (when all of the animatronics are working, that is), but I believe the best of the ideas for that land were left on the drawing board.

Dorothy!

In the Parks
No
I know most fans consider it to be 4th out of the WDE parks, but the answer is Animal Kingdom for me, hands down.

It is by far the best designed park of them all. The attention to detail is just magnificent. The realism is spot on. I could just wander the park or sit on a bench and take everything in, without ever even visiting an attraction.

The food is fantastic, the shows like Festival of the Lion King are incredibly entertaining, and Pandora at night boggles the senses.

I rank Flight of Passage behind only Guardians of the Galaxy in my list of top thrill rides at WDW. The queue is stunning!

Gorilla Falls is a beautiful hike. Kali River Rapids is criminally underrated. Not everybody in your group will get soaked, but somebody will.

Sit in the front row on Expedition Everest; it's worth the extra time in line. Again, the attention to detail in the queue makes me want to spend more time in line.

All except Dinoland, of course. What a travesty that section is! I do love Dinosaur - Countdown to Extinction (when all of the animatronics are working, that is), but I believe the best of the ideas for that land were left on the drawing board.

Attachments

• 20220718_090043.jpg
    20220718_090043.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 20220718_073717.jpg
    20220718_073717.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20220718_102047.jpg
    20220718_102047.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 759360740_HIGH.jpeg
    759360740_HIGH.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200928_092137.jpg
    20200928_092137.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20211004_140016.jpg
    20211004_140016.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20211004_133745.jpg
    20211004_133745.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 20211004_132631.jpg
    20211004_132631.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20211004_130604.jpg
    20211004_130604.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20211004_115351.jpg
    20211004_115351.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 33

MaryJaneP

Agree that DAK is CURRENTLY the winner in what park this family would choose. Be warned, however, that the park will radically change and be neutered, like DHS and EPCOT have been, as it ages. Things that are here now will be gone and not replaced with anything of value all too soon.

SamandplanningUK

Wow I'm surprised there's not been a single vote for Hollywood Studios yet! Mine would be Magic Kingdom because it has the most rides, however if they really fleshed out the World Showcase at Epcot with a ride per pavilion it could easily pip Magic Kingdom to the post.

Fsunolekrw

Wow I'm surprised there's not been a single vote for Hollywood Studios yet! Mine would be Magic Kingdom because it has the most rides, however if they really fleshed out the World Showcase at Epcot with a ride per pavilion it could easily pip Magic Kingdom to the post.
I wonder if HS would be getting votes if SWGE had been based on the original trilogy? Just a thought.

Anyway, MK is my pick although the original 80’s/early 90’s EPCOT Center would give it a run for it’s money.

Monkee Girl

EPCOT oddly enough. I should say Magic Kingdom but it's EPCOT. It has the best and most variety of restaurants and I still get character meet and greets. With the showcase, I feel I'd never really get bored. There are still parts of the park I haven't really explored. May do so this up and coming trip.

Monkee Girl

And I do love the studios. But I don't like what it's become. If it was Studios circe 2005, I'd be all up for it. now, the new 'lands' are just crowded and boring and feel stressful. The restaurants are...ok...but the theming is all over the place anymore. I miss the great movie ride, I miss the backlot tour and the art of animation where you could sit and learn to draw characters. Studios needs some love and care before I can choose it as the only park I'd go to, haha.

J4546

DL by far. It has soo many more rides than any other parks including a bunch of stellar e tickets like RISE, Indiana, Big Thunder, MMRR, PotC (better version) Matterhorn, HM, etc as well as a ton of smaller rides and so many exclusives.

harryk

I would visit the MK because I really like the old school atmosphere of Disney. I enjoy all of the classic Disney attractions they have to offer there.
How long will the current management permit these 'classic' attractions to remain?

Last edited:

BlakeW39

Perhaps someone would pick DHS if they were a m@sochist?

Anyways. DAK has my heart. heh. so it gets my vote.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom