If you could live at one of the resorts...

disneymyway

which one would it be?

Is this the dumbest question ever???:ROFLOL:

Sometimes I have secretly imagined living at the Polynesian, getting up every morning with my coffee mug and reading my paper at the beach, mosying over to the health club, a little lunch on the patio etc. I could redecorate a room to be quite comfy, I'm sure.

So exactly how crazy am I? Have you ever daydreamed about this like me?:p

Kath-n-me

I would live at OKW, just because of that reaxed neighborhood feel. If I wsa going for the views & overall beauty, Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

Since we are really living in the fantasy realm. I would take 3 or 4 rooms side by side at the Polynesian and remodel them into a nice little flat. That is where I would spend the rest of my days. If I could find a place to put a barbeque so I could grill some steaks and walk my most dearly loved Beagle, It would be perfect.

Upvote 0

jjgoo

Well we are still trying to experience the different hotels. We've stayed at AS Movies, Beach Club, Carribean Beach, Coronado Springs and soon Animal Kingdom Lodge. Of course we have checked out some of the other hotels too. We haven't yet been to the Wilderness Lodge so I cannot include it in my choice.

Right now I would have to say Beach Club because of the pool, closeness to EC and DHS, closeness to other hotels, Beaches and Cream and my DW and I loved just sitting in the Solarium and playing cards or chatting.

Upvote 0

Kelsybelle

which one would it be?

Is this the dumbest question ever???:ROFLOL:

Sometimes I have secretly imagined living at the Polynesian, getting up every morning with my coffee mug and reading my paper at the beach, mosying over to the health club, a little lunch on the patio etc. I could redecorate a room to be quite comfy, I'm sure.

So exactly how crazy am I? Have you ever daydreamed about this like me?:p

That is definatley not the dumbest question ever!

I love, love, love, the Polynesian and I could picture living a very happy life there! I love the Beach Club too, I think if I could switch between the 2 resorts that would be perfect! ;)

Upvote 0

majorrfb

The Grand Floridian

THE Grand Floridian all the way. All of the creature comforts, spectacular views, and gracious living. How could anyone want more. Bonus-close to the best theme parks in the world.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Poly, MK View... No need to redecorate for me.

View of the fireworks and having Kona Press coffee every morning would be ideal. Monorail to MK or Epcot at hand and having that beach to relax on would be the icing on the cake.

Since we're dreaming, throw in lifetime parks access and free dining with walk-up priority seating at any restaurant for myself and family/guests. :king:

Upvote 0

bgoebel

I would live in the Poly. I love the caribbean feel (tiki torches, wood/bamboo, etc. decor). That is the hotel my parents choose to bring us too when we traveled to disney as children so I think it also evokes some great memories.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom