If you could implement 1 major change throughout the parks, what would it be?

Fox&Hound

Am I ignorant? We know over crowding is an issue and yes, they need more rides. But couldn't Disney set a more reasonable limit (max capacity) on how many tickets they sell to each park? Wouldn't that help with over crowding too?

choco choco

1 major change:

Must make a reservation to bring your own stroller into the park. Stroller must follow current size requirements and there is a limited number of stroller reservations available each day. Once that limit is reached, guests still wanting to roll their kid around must rent the Disney stroller.

Vegas Disney Fan

Am I ignorant? We know over crowding is an issue and yes, they need more rides. But couldn't Disney set a more reasonable limit (max capacity) on how many tickets they sell to each park? Wouldn't that help with over crowding too?
I think that was the idea with reservations but they’ve been extremely unpopular. Annual passes further complicates the reservations issue.

Eliminating APs would solve all their overcrowding issues but I think it would also reduce attendance far more than they want and cost them billions a year in income.

Club Cooloholic

1 major change:

Must make a reservation to bring your own stroller into the park. Stroller must follow current size requirements and there is a limited number of stroller reservations available each day. Once that limit is reached, guests still wanting to roll their kid around must rent the Disney stroller.
Somebody either never had children or forgets what it was like. Come on man..

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
What are parents with twins, triplets supposed to do? Front to back double strollers are much harder to navigate and take up the same space overall.

Aisles are only so wide in stores. While the cubage may be the same, their ability to "share the road" is more limited than a 1x1.

aprilibeth

Aisles are only so wide in stores. While the cubage may be the same, their ability to "share the road" is more limited than a 1x1.
So the isle in stores is the determining factor. One small piece of the parks. The double stroller width allowed is 31 inches. The scooters Disney rents are 30 inches wide. Should those not be allowed either? I mean the thread did ask w what would you like to change but this just sounds like another "there's too many kids in Disney" kind of post.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
So the isle in stores is the determining factor. One small piece of the parks. The double stroller width allowed is 31 inches. The scooters Disney rents are 30 inches wide. Should those not be allowed either? I mean the thread did ask w what would you like to change but this just sounds like another "there's too many kids in Disney" kind of post.

Scooters are an ADA accommodation and covered by law. You can inject your own views into my statement, but it becomes your not mine. I find that objectionable

bwr827

Serious answer: Add one more family-thrill-level ride to each park (think Big Thunder as a maximum) to spread out heavy lines.

Less serious: just add a Disney equivalent of Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure to Animal Kingdom, because that’s the greatest ride I’ve ever experienced in my life.

aprilibeth

Scooters are an ADA accommodation and covered by law. You can inject your own views into my statement, but it becomes your not mine. I find that objectionable
Again you are implying that they take up too much space and they are 1 inch wider than a scooter, some probably less. Of course wheelchairs are an accommodation and they are never going away. They shouldn't. Neither should double strollers for families that need them.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Again you are implying that they take up too much space and they are 1 inch wider than a scooter, some probably less. Of course wheelchairs are an accommodation and they are never going away. They shouldn't. Neither should double strollers for families that need them.
Conflating the two is your argument. I asked that you separate your argument from mine, but you failed to grasp the request. Adieu.

Cariad

A dress code and sticking to it. No skimpy clothing that is only suitable for the beach. No onesies that left little to the imagination and no T-shirts with offensive images, messages or obscene political rhetoric. You cannot tell me that Disney has not heard of the 'Lets Go....' slogan.

Cariad

1 major change:

I noticed many of those large carts that Disney supposedly banned being pushed around. I'm afraid that Disney CMs are afraid to implement rules for fear of being attacked by someone with a severe case of entitlement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom