If you could implement 1 major change throughout the parks, what would it be?

Club Cooloholic

Returning to standby only lines would only cause more aggro and line jumping. The return of the FP+ is the most sensible, one more perk, albeit a small one, for resort guests getting early dibs on them and make all rides FP+, no VQ and limiting these rides to once a day. Keep LL for those with money to throw away,
Why would it cause more like jumping? Because all the would be line jumpers are instead buying LLs? I don't think so.

Cariad

Why would it cause more like jumping? Because all the would be line jumpers are instead buying LLs? I don't think so.
Because more people will be tempted to send one or two in to hold a space for others if the standby line is lengthy. Not everyone is willing to pay the $$$ for LL.

Club Cooloholic

Because more people will be tempted to send one or two in to hold a space for others if the standby line is lengthy. Not everyone is willing to pay the $$$ for LL.
I don't think the kind of people who are willing to pay for LL are usually the same that are jerks in the line. Sure there is cross over but I think the people that choose to hold spaces would do it regardless of lighting existing or not.

Mark Dunne

No more bubble machines. Or at least re-engineer them to only blow directly into the parents’ faces and not mine.
Friggin A, they are so annoying, just cheapens the whole experience for other guest's, i also would remove the stupid carts for the night time shows trying to get parents to buy a worthless light toys, give me half a day with Bob Igor, and id put him right on all thats wrong with the parks, but yes the bubble machine must go!!

bwr827

I don't think the kind of people who are willing to pay for LL are usually the same that are jerks in the line. Sure there is cross over but I think the people that choose to hold spaces would do it regardless of lighting existing or not.
Agreed. I’ll buy Genie+ and ILLs for my family but we, including the kids, take line etiquette and fairness seriously. Thankfully the last time we visited we only saw “line jumping” one time out of 4 park days. My kids shook their heads in disappointment at the rude people.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Probably, I get to go to the front of every line and I can eat wherever I want for free with no ADRs provided my party size is less than 23. This counts as one change because I put it all in one sentence. Also, thicker ply TP if I’m thinking globally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom