If you could go to the parks with your favorite celebrity who would it be?

Speedo Bob

Original Poster
My pick would be a toss up between Meat Loaf, and William Shatner( Captain Kirk ) . Meat Loaf and myself have alot in common, we are both overweight , and we both love to sing show tunes. Captain Kirk was my hero growing up and I am so obsesed with Star Trek. I have been to so many Treky conventions that William Shatner even know's my name when I see him.

Any way which Celeb would you take to the themparks?

careship

Alive: Robin Williams...he'd sure give the CM's a run for their money. Can you imagine him running the Jungle Cruise?

Dead: Walt DIsney

cookiee_munster

alive: madonna or steven tyler, they then could buy me one of the theme parks lol, oh and sing sum great tunes as we walk around :)

dead : Walt Disney of course! he could give me a good lesson into creating theme parks as we stroll around :) would b interesting.

From the animated world, I'm gonna go for Homer Simpson. I think he'd be absolutely hilarious to go round Disneyworld with. Cartman from South Park would be another good, though his language might be a little too colourful!! :lol:

From the real world (not that, in my opinion, animation isn't real) I'm gonna pick Erik Von Detten, one of the brothers from Dinotopia, as I think he's rather lush (yes, a very shallow reason indeed, I know).

Boring fact: Erik Von Detten did the voice of Sid in Toy Story!!

Oh, can I also pick Jack from "Will & Grace"? I can just see him now, skipping merrily from one attraction to another.

"Can we go on Its A Small World, it's so colourful" ha ha :lol:

MouseMadness

Alive: I'd have to say Drew Carey because I know he loves WDW and he totally cracks me up. He seems to be a very down to earth celeb, as well.

Dead: DUH! Walt Disney! :) Wouldn't you just love to walk around with him and listen to him talk about the place?

MicBat

Alive: Britney Spears... "yeah, we've been on splash mountain 10 times already, but I just love getting wet on a hot day"

Dead: Walt Disney of course!!

BTW... Speedo.. you crack me up.. :rolleyes:

WDWspider

Animated: Mickey Mouse

TV: Drew Carey

Actor: Robin Williams

Passed on: Walt Disney

Purely for the wrong reasons: Britney Spears

Beachcluber

alive:
I'd say Jack and Karen from Will and Grace....but there not like that in real life...:(
I'd say Justin Timberlake...but I wouln't want to upset britany if somthing happened in It's a small world...:lookaroun
I guess I pick...
Paul Walker :slurp:

dead: My dad...he's a celeb in my eyes.... :king:

tomman710

I'd have to go with Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau, Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and Craig Kilborn. Those guys always seem pretty down to earth and cool to hang out with. Not to mention they are probably the funniest people on the planet. Although, if I could really pick anyone I'd probably go with Liv Tyler, Kim Smith, Leann Tweeden, or Jennifer Garner, to satisfiy the raging hormones side of me.

Scooter

Alive: Pamela Anderson.
For 2 Reasons...1) the Water rides
:eek: :lookaroun :p :kiss:
2) If I fall off the raft on Kali River Rapids
she has built-in Flotation devices ;)

Passed on: Elvis Presley....After he got off every ride it would be
fun to hear him say: "Thank you...
Thank you very Muuuuuch!":lol:

misskat

Alive- George W Bush "whoops did you fall of Splash Mountain, oh dear"
- Justin Timberlake (mmmm) "haunted mansion, very scary, hold me!" (im so shallow)

Dead- Walt Disney himself, naturally.

hehe-
From the real world (not that, in my opinion, animation isn't real) I'm gonna pick Erik Von Detten, one of the brothers from Dinotopia, as I think he's rather lush (yes, a very shallow reason indeed, I know).

as seen in the disney channel original series "So Weird"......

CoraJack

Account Suspended
Just because they are sexy: Toss up between Leonardo DiCaprio and Heath Ledger.

The dead dudes: Einstein or Freud---would be interesting to see their take on all of it......

For fun: Drew Barrymore (she's everyone's best girlfriend)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom