If you could ask a Disney Executive or Imagineer a question...

imamouse

Original Poster
....what would it be?

If you were face to face with someone from the below categories; 1) who would like to speak with and, 2) what would you ask them?

If you don't know the names of the Executives, Imaginers, etc, just state the role and your question, such as, "I'd like to ask an Imagineer who worked on Lucky, how long it took to go from concept, to prototype, to the current in-park version?"

Some roles are suggested below, but feel free to include additional roles with your questions.

- Executive
- Theme Park Manager
- WDW Resort Manager
- Imagineer
- Show/Attraction Manager
- Animated Film Director/Creator

Be creative, but be serious, please.

Tim G

imamouse said:
....what would it be?

If you were face to face with someone from the below categories; 1) who would like to speak with and, 2) what would you ask them?

If you don't know the names of the Executives, Imaginers, etc, just state the role and your question, such as, "I'd like to ask an Imagineer who worked on Lucky, how long it took to go from concept, to prototype, to the current in-park version?"
Example: Mission Space took from scratch to park almost 7 years...

longfamily

I would first ask an executive why COP is not being properly maintained, continuously opened to the masses, and updated.

Next, I would ask an Imagineer what prototypes they had in the works for the space previously known as 20K.

imamouse

Original Poster
No more? I would have thought that a forum with so many extremely knowledgeble Disney fans would have tons of questions. :confused:

Does anyone have a question for the Imagineers that worked on EE? Is anyone wondering who Iger will name as his successor as President? Is there any hope for Disney Magazine? What else?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom