If You Could Add 1 Attraction...

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Just wondering on how well the imaginations are on you guys...

If WDI came to you and asked you to design a theme and storyline for a new attraction and fit it into an existing theme in one of the 4 parks...what would it be?

Frontierland CM

Definitely a Mary Poppins themed ride. That movie has so many possibilities, the chalk pictures, the tea party on the ceiling, the dancing on the rooftops. They could incorporate something like Peter Pan's Flight, where you'd be hanging from an umbrella and looking down over london.

dizpins14

mine would be a ride for MGM that is a rollercoaster that looks like a movie theater. You would have a PG ride and a PG-13 and the rides would based on what ever movie is out at the time. Have some video moniters in the ride and you can change the theme of the ride with in a day. Just have a basic coaster design that would fit for a bunch of movies.

TwItTy WdW

Ok add one attraction .. Hmm I Would Get rid of the Honey I shrunk the kids playground in MGM .. I would then Build The Superstar Limo Attraction from DCA ( Disney's California Adventure) It's very interesting and would fit in good in MGM ... Also I would make a change to space mountain.. Change the beginning .. Have it be a launch coaster .. Not as fast as RnR but about 30 MPH. Have the car be reclined and be blasted off as if you were in Space..

What do you think?

Figment1986

I would do a ride based on the movie Atlantis, It is a very simple idea, Take the 20,000 leagues lagoon, Build new high capacity subs for the lagoon, have the subs include a moving base that's waterproof of course. Re-theme lagoon with scenes from the movie. Build a new entrance and a separate exit from the attraction. Build a new store at the exit just like you know Disney would do anyway. Then you would have a new Fantasyland attraction, which kids could also enjoy as well as adults.

kal1484

I would want it to be a Beauty and the Beast one, I don't know what kinda, but a bandb one would be awesome!!

JeffJewell

The REAL Flying Carpet of Aladdin...

...begins as an animatronic dark ride (although the shape of the ride vehicles and over shoulder restraints cause you to scratch your chin in puzzlement) through Agrabah, setting the story of Jafar plotting and sending Aladdin to retrieve the lamp. The spectacular scene with Aladdin grabbing the lamp coincides with the ride vehicles hitting a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster style "launch," beginning a wild coaster ride through the collapsing cave.

I've been waiting for this ride for about a decade, now...

Jeff

kal1484

Re: The REAL Flying Carpet of Aladdin...

Originally posted by JeffJewell
...begins as an animatronic dark ride (although the shape of the ride vehicles and over shoulder restraints cause you to scratch your chin in puzzlement) through Agrabah, setting the story of Jafar plotting and sending Aladdin to retrieve the lamp. The spectacular scene with Aladdin grabbing the lamp coincides with the ride vehicles hitting a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster style "launch," beginning a wild coaster ride through the collapsing cave.

I've been waiting for this ride for about a decade, now...

Jeff

Minus the who launching like the RNRC, that would be the COOLEST ride!

cm1988

NaTaMagineer

You know that little covered porch area to the right side of American Adventure? 'Doze that and open a "County Fair" section in back, anchored by a 300+ foot gigacoaster!

Ok, county fairs don't have 300-foot gigacoasters yet.:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom