If $$ were no object at WDW...

easy, stay in all the hotels and go to the parks every single day while buying gifts for all of my family and friends.

OOO...and tours, and do the special Fantasmic dinner thing at Disney-MGM Studios like twice a week

LaughingGravy

There's a little airstrip I'd like to buy some rights to land on at my leasure.
Of course, I'd have the courtesy to call ahead.

Stay at every resort.

Oh, and try every eating establishment on site as an ongoing project as they change.

First... buy out all the gift shops :D
Id want to stay in the Presidential Suite at a different resort every night. Eat at the most expensive places, that place they show on the Travel channel where you have to have reservations 6 months in advance. Have a limo bring me to the parks, forget buses and trams. lol All that good stuff.

okay, not quite sure (because i've never done it) on the specifics for the one in WDW but if you eat at the Brown Derby or Hollywood and Vine (??) and pay extra $$ you get a special seating for Fantasmic show.

(but in DL you get to watch the show from a balcony in New Orleans square as you dine on cheescake, chocolate cake, fruit kabobs, and other yummy food)

3IAlienKid

Walter E. Disney suite at the Grand Floridian for length of stay.
Victoria & Albert's chef's table for dinner.
Wishes fireworks cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
That tour (Behind the Magic?) where you can see the utilidors.
Cirque du Soleil.
Fantasmic dinner package.

Since money is no object, we could stay as long as we wanted and do a lot of the little things we haven't had the opportunity to do yet but which are not necessarily themselves pricey, such as;

Tri-Circle D Ranch, hayride, & campfire at Ft. Wilderness.
Fantasia Gardens mini golf.
Horse drawn carriage at Port Orleans.
visit Celebration.

cmatt

buy the company as the poster above me.... sack the morons that run the disney channel and its shows. Shoot the idiot who made the new herbie movie (and the other dire tripe) and crack the whip over at the animation studios.

Bulldoze space mountain and rebuild it, bring back 20,000 leagues under the sea ride.... build a seperate more extreme themepark for coaster heads *but still with disney theming*

Increase magic hours....

buy the company as the poster above me.... sack the morons that run the disney channel and its shows. Shoot the idiot who made the new herbie movie (and the other dire tripe) and crack the whip over at the animation studios.

Bulldoze space mountain and rebuild it, bring back 20,000 leagues under the sea ride.... build a seperate more extreme themepark for coaster heads *but still with disney theming*

Increase magic hours....

i second all what he said except magic hours cos i never get to use as i always stay in villas

Scar Junior

I'd propose like Danny Tanner did on the episode of Full House where they go to Disney World and he proposes to Vicki... Then I would get married there too.

Then again, that would require that I first find a girlfriend and second, get over my fear of commitment... :lookaroun

mechurchlady

I would give DLR the mickey salute and spend the rest of my life with my mom at WDW. New hotel every week with conceirge and a new deluxe wheelchair accessible van. I would buy tons of pins and build me the ultimate pin collection. I would build me a VMK empire from all the VMK quests and stuff. I would eat and eat and eat.

Brown Derby
Akerhaus
Turkey legs
Living Seas
Test track

I would hire people to push mom in a wheelchair and give her the best clothes the resorts sold and me too.

Fireworks and parades, Asia and Conservation Station, do not forget Chester and Hester who I want to meet.

I wish but wishes are for kids.

Vernonpush

Well... if money were no object, I would rent out each of the parks for a night or two so that my friends and family, who are there with us (on my tab), could enjoy the parks with no waiting in line.

dixiegirl

Walter E. Disney suite at the Grand Floridian for length of stay.
Victoria & Albert's chef's table for dinner.
Wishes fireworks cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
That tour (Behind the Magic?) where you can see the utilidors.
Cirque du Soleil.
Fantasmic dinner package.

Since money is no object, we could stay as long as we wanted and do a lot of the little things we haven't had the opportunity to do yet but which are not necessarily themselves pricey, such as;

Tri-Circle D Ranch, hayride, & campfire at Ft. Wilderness.
Fantasia Gardens mini golf.
Horse drawn carriage at Port Orleans.
visit Celebration.

Oh I second this..everything but cirque du soleil...!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom