If $$ were no object at WDW...

C&D

Currently I/we weigh almost every purchase. It would be nice to not have to think about something and just say, yes, I want one of those.

And I think I would like to stay at the Grand Floridian.

bgraham34

If money was no object first of all I would purchase Disney. If your talking just as a vacation I would have Disney Historians and Imaginears walk arund with me in the parks and tell me every story they could possibly tell.

If $$ were no object, I would try all the resorts as someone else had previously said, but I would just live there, enjoy all the magic and have an amazing day, everyday.. Eat where ever I wanted and I would have a golden fastpass so I wouldn't wait in line at the parks.. :D

CoffeeJedi

I'd live there for about 6 months in a suite at the Grand Floridian.
I'd keep plenty of no-expire 10 ten day passes on hand, and fly my friends in and pay their way whenever they wanted to visit.

Scooter

I'd buy up all the Mickey Mouse Mylar balloons.
Then I'd stand on main street and give them away to all the children who's parents said "They're too expensive!"
Every child should have a Mickey Mouse mylar balloon some time in his or her life.

bgraham34

I'd buy up all the Mickey Mouse Mylar balloons.
Then I'd stand on main street give them away to all the children who's parents said "They're too expensive!"
Every child should have a Mickey Mouse mylar balloon some time in his life.

Well now that is very Nice.

Cheers.

Glasgow

Stay at a different resort during every trip .. that way I would always look forward to doing something different. Don't want to get burned out too quickly!
Money doesn't necessarily translate to happiness .... although it helps .. lol

Firewolfe51

I would marry my hubby again @ WDW. With the biggest and best wedding package...in front of the castle, a pumpkin coach, horses, the whole nine yards! And, with all my family and friends there too...on their all expense paid vacation by ME! All this would have to last at least a month! Staying and eating everywhere!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom