If someone said you only had 2 more hours at disney world...

FanofDinsey1981

lets just hope that never happens.

and if it did, I would eat all the good food at the world showcase...

mmmm french pasteries and nachos from mexico, and the shogun combo from japan, and alfredo's, and the german strudles.....

Lance

I'd ride the monorail around the SSL, get off at all the MK resorts, and say a final goodbye to the Contemporary, Poly and GF.

Dawnie

Sob uncontrollably. :cry:

Then have a last ride on Small World then just sit in Fantasyland with a Mickey bar and soak it up.

figmentmom

I'd have that same awful feeling I get the last day at WDW every time I go - wish I could stay forever!

Guess I'd get on TTA and refuse to get off:lol:

disney_nutter

go to the haunted masion and then onto splash mountain. then head over to mgm and take in my final ride on rnr and then buy a turkey leg

GGG1

I would hit the HM, POC, and SM until time was up. And yes I would accept the Ghost Host's invitation to join the HM....

"Any Volunteers?"

jojoyner55

Do what I usually do my last night at WDW: stroll down Main Street towards the train station, sit on a bench just outside Tony's, people watch and take in that unique atmosphere...

stingrock23

I'd ride the monrail around the lagoon a few times, then get off at the magic kingdom and walk around. I dont' even know if i'd go any attractions, i'd just want to enjoy the last hour.

kaos

One last walk down Main Street and through Cinderella's castle, then pose for a pic with the Partners, and then what I usually do... POWERSHOP for all the people that I could have shopped for on my first 5 days there!

Boardwalk to SpaceShip Earth, buy some pins, and back again, all in 40 minutes... WOO HOO

njchris65

If that person that told me I only have 2 more hours left was my friend.. well... no more friend!!! That's so cruel!!!!!

*sobbing*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom