If someone said you only had 2 more hours at disney world...

jwbeck3

climb to the top of the castle and refuse to get off and make them force me off, or i would put on a character's outfit so they wouldn't know it was me

garethlear

This is too hard, I'd go with a round of mini golf af the fantasmic gardens then a walk into the boardwalk to sit on the beach and watch the epcot fireworks.

Liver Lips

I would hit SM, PotC, and the HM-Take my final stroll through the castle and down Main St.-Hop on the monorail to the Polynesian, sit on the beach and while watching the fireworks, just R E M E M B E R !!!!!!!

SykedOwt

Quickly go Onto Tower of Terror Twice, After that Get to MK as Quickly as Possible and Ride Splash Mountain, PotC and the Haunted Mansion. If I finished that intime I would get a Mickey Pop and Just Sit infront of the Castle until I was forced to go!

Grim Grinner

I would split myself into an assortment of avatars so I could enjoy the entire kingdom all by myself...

If that wasn't feasible for an ancient diety like me, I'd sit back on a bench on Mainstreet USA and watch the world change and the people go by...

TinkerBell9988

I would probably go to the Magic Kingom and ride the PoC, HM, and the CoP *(I'll force them to open it). Then, I would just sit in fron of the Partners statue at the hub. Just sit there... and think.... and eat ice cream... and say goodbye to Walt&Mickey... :rolleyes:

But of course, THAT would NEVER happen.....

Long Live CoP!!!!!

disneytati

Just thinking about that makes me want to cry!:cry:

Well, I would definetely choose the Magic Kingdom, and try to:
Ride Splash Mountain, space mountain and peter pan as much as I could;
Eat the hot dog and fries from Casey's;
Eat Mickey's ice cream bar;
Take lots of pictues of main street;
Spend all the money I had buying everything I could;
Watch spectromagic, videotape it all, follow it until the end and cry, cry, cry;
Refuse to go out of the park, and be dragged by security, arrested and deported to my country, and have my friends vainly try to comfort me...
(Well, in case of terrorist, nuclear, or any kind of attack, I would just hide, I would rather die there, than in any other place in the world. Not even in my birthplace!)

What a sad thread!
Sad kisses from Brazil...
:cry: :kiss:

bgraham34

If I only had 2 hours I would go on Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribean, and Peter Pan as many times as possible.

Don L Duck

If I had only two hours left I would go find that person who started that I hate Disney thread and tie him/her to a boat on IASW.Then sit with him/her for two hours watching the horror on his/her face. Then buy him/her an annual pass
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom