if im staying at one wdw resort

durangojim

A really fun thing that my wife and I have done in the past is get dressed up a little and hop on the MK resort monorail loop and go from resort to resort having drinks and appetizers. If we are still able to stand afterwards we'll head over to Epcot to enjoy WS at night and Illuminations. But short answer is visit as many resorts as you want!

Upvote 0

boatingmama

We always make it a point to visit the other resorts...and try some of the restaurants! It's so much fun to look at the different themes and decorating. A lot of times we will be at a park first thing in the morning...ride rides till about noon and then head to a different resort for lunch.

Upvote 0

palmage

Only your level resort and lower.
So "those People" staying at Value hotels aren't allowed into Deluxe Resorts.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

twoweirdos

Original Poster
Only your level resort and lower.
So "those People" staying at Value hotels aren't allowed into Deluxe Resorts.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
hahhaah
i guess since we would be staying at POP,,dining at AKL(sanaa) is NO WAY
hahahahahah
maybe they would let us look in the window at all the prettty food then kick our poor bottoms back to POP where its pizza and chicken strips:lol:

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

It's one of those little-known facts that, if you eat at a buffet restaurant in one of the deluxe resorts, one of the buffet's chafing dishes holds a bonus room key card, that will allow you to upgrade to that resort for the rest of your stay. If you'd rather continue to stay at your current resort, they'll figure out the difference in prices between a room at your current resort and a room at that deluxe resort, and give you the difference with a Visa gift card. Remember, there's only one room card each buffet, each night, so don't be shy about really digging into the chafing dishes with both hands, and be really thorough. The sound you'll hear in the background will be your fellow guests cheering you on to victory, no matter how many times you think you hear variations of "?"

Upvote 0

twoweirdos

Original Poster
It's one of those little-known facts that, if you eat at a buffet restaurant in one of the deluxe resorts, one of the buffet's chafing dishes holds a bonus room key card, that will allow you to upgrade to that resort for the rest of your stay. If you'd rather continue to stay at your current resort, they'll figure out the difference in prices between a room at your current resort and a room at that deluxe resort, and give you the difference with a Visa gift card. Remember, there's only one room card each buffet, each night, so don't be shy about really digging into the chafing dishes with both hands, and be really thorough. The sound you'll hear in the background will be your fellow guests cheering you on to victory, no matter how many times you think you hear variations of "?"
i will sift through vats of mac n cheese to get that key....lol
and even if i hear Ma'am...please stop touching the food
I shant!!!!!
:drevil:

Upvote 0

MissM

You can also ask at the Front Desk of any resort to "tour" a room as well. We did that at the Contemporary last year when we were deciding where to stay for our anniversary. We simply asked if we could see a room and they very happily took us up to tour one in person. (We did the same at BLT as well and actually wound up booking BLT only because we got a 1-bedroom for the price of a studio at the Contemporary.)

But yup! You can easily tour, shop, eat at any of the resorts whether or not you're a resort guest. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom