If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

msmith

3:58 here, which means 4:58 in WDW...

Still in Animal Kingdom, and we're on our 4th go around for Kali River Rapids.

This will be our first trip where our son is able to get on the 40" height requirement rides and we've been showing him videos on YouTube so he'll be prepared. He is usually apprehensive about new things like this, but once we convince him to go the first time, then we have trouble getting him to leave.

So yeah... at least our 4th trip on Kali, possibly 5th by this time.

gettingsmaller

It's 4:45 (for me, anyway). I'd be standing in The Land taking it all in and trying to decide what to do first: Soarin', Living with the Land, or eat at Garden Grill.

lpet11984

5:53 p.m..... I'd be in Epcot after an afternoon of sunning on the beach at the Poly trying to get the cold out of my MI blood (it's 17 here now)...I'd be dressed up in a fancy jeans outfit, hopping off of a quick ride on SSE on my way to a dinner reservation in Japan.

DiPSU224

Since it's 4:45ish and I am still in MK, I'd be making my way to check in for my dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. Also, since this is a fantasy, Jim Halpert (see avatar) would be joining me. He'd have the prime rib and I'd enjoy the pan seared salmon. :slurp:

Jim Halpert....so dreamy :kiss:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Since it's around 9:20 and I'm still at MK, right now Jim Halpert and I would be leisurly strolling around the park hand in hand, stealing kisses every so often. We'd stop to see the smiles on kids faces while watching Wishes!

Ahhh, what a good day. Makes me smile. :D

earldw28

Not taking what time of day it is right now into consideration I would probably be running back and forth between Test Track, Soarin' and Mission: SPACE. Just don't think you can beat it, except maybe the ToT RNRC combo.

The time is 9:39 where I'm at. I'd be preparing for the 10:00 Wishes getting off of Thunder Mountain working my way towards Main Street USA. Most likely adding a Soft Pretzel and Coca-Cola to my list. :) Makes me want to be there now.

mickeypal1

First of all, I would be soaking in the warmth, being it is 19 in chicago now. And at 9:30 would be enjoying the MK at night, strolling around the castle. No better place to be at night at the world than MK after dark.....fireworks, spectromagic, main street, crowds....ahhhhh....perfection.

Mikester71

It's 1:16am here and in WDW right now, so I would be sleeping like a baby in my room at Pop Century with dreams of the Magic Kingdom and POTC and SM dancing in my head!

lpet11984

9:46 a.m....Feels like an AK day, so I'd probably just be getting off E:E, fastpass in hand for another ride later in the day, heading over toward the Safari looking for a place to grab a quick pastry/cup of coffee.

cpeterstx

If it was my "no rush day" (have to have one of those days each trip), I would have just finished my pineapple pancakes :slurp: and Kona coffee at Kona Cafe and would be heading to the monorail to get ready for a nice day at one of the parks...

Frosty689

For me this morning at 9:54 am, I'm just waking up! It's one of those lazy days and I plan to take the day at a leisure pace. I'm going over to my balchony at the Polyensian and looking out at the castle to see MK bustling and seemingly alive. I can hear the hoot from the Magic Kingdom railroad whistle and the smell of the moist, heated air........

Now I'm going to hop in the shower and head down to the lobby to get a smoothie, before heading over to the magic kingdom!! Wohoooooo

Disneykidder

Hmmm. It is 10 am here right now and there are 6 inches of snow out and still falling so great thread!!

If I were in WDW right now I would be either getting ready to go to the parks or eating a quick breakfast to go or just entering the buses to go to a park. :)I'd be wearing jeans with a t-shirt and enjoying the sunshine!!

Stephers

Let's see, we would always get there about an hour before the gates opened, so by 10 am we would have already ridden quite a few rides and would start thinking about eating an early lunch (about 11am) at the Harbour House (starboard deck sandwich for me!). We would probably be riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad by about 10 am.

By 10 am we would also be putting away any hoodies that we had on earlier that morning because by now, with all the walking and the sunshine, it would be a perfect temperature.

We would also see all the happy families walking around some of them seeing all of this for the very first time. Months, sometimes years, of saving and planning this vacation that is a lifelong dream for some.

What a great place!!!!!!!!!!

rshell68

It's snowing AGAIN! Today I want to be sitting on EE at the top point right before you start going backwards. Next I'll be heading over to the Safari to use my fast pass. :D I love this thread!

lpet11984

11:08 a.m.: In line for Finding Nemo musical (I LOVE this show!) before leisurely making my way over to Flametree for lunch...maybe stopping for some character pictures, pin trading, or a few stores on my way... :D

NewfieFan

Well, it's 12:15 now and my family would be finishing up lunch at the Crystal Palace (we usually have an early lunch) and trying to get in one last picture of Pooh & the gang. After that we would head up Main Street to make our way out so we can go back to the hotel for an afternoon rest/nap. But first we'll get a Mickey Balloon or two for the kids to play with in the hotel room.

I miss WDW... September can't come quick enough!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom