If I Had The Power To Return ONE Attraction It Would be...

Chrononymous

I was about to say Journey into Imagination...

I mean it was the most amazing dark ride I have ever ridden, and I will certainly remember it fondly (and watch video of it until I cry)

But...it really was just a ride...(a really really awesome ride...but still)

I saw Lee's contribution, and immediately though YES.

The Adventurer's Club was an experience, and like nothing else. Ever.

You could ride Imagination and have the same experience over and over...but they wouldn't LET you have the same experience twice at the Adventurer's Club.

Kungaloosh!

kverdon

Journey into Imagination with Dreamfinder for sure, followed by Horizons. The other attraction we dearly miss, and would love to come back is Cranial Command, the line that keeps coming back to us is "So Recruit! DO YOU WANT TO PILOT A CHICKEN???".:lol:

Kevin and Mona (at BCV)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
While nostalgia plays hard for 20K, I still have to go with Horizons for the sheer scope of the attraction.

10Magic

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I really loved "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Play It!". Got into the hot seat a few times. I could spend hours there. I understand why it had to go, but that is the one I really miss.

nc_disneyfreak

gotta be the...

bucket ride lol...i love heights and slowy flying over the two lands, people watching, and being relaxed made for a fun few minutes

star1991

horizons

My first trip to the parks was in 2000, I was 10. I have just recently become fascinated with learning about disney history and old attractions.
I watched a full video of the Horizons attraction that was posted in a forum on this website. If i could experience one attraction it would be that one..how did I miss it by only a year?? :cry:
I absolutely love the "old school" dark rides, who needs simulated thrills when the future was so thrilling by itself, darn it!! :(

mamamouse

I'm gonna say Body wars and crannium command so my daughters can see what i saw,I think it's neat when they get to do stuff i did as a kid

misterID

My first trip to the parks was in 2000, I was 10. I have just recently become fascinated with learning about disney history and old attractions.
I watched a full video of the Horizons attraction that was posted in a forum on this website. If i could experience one attraction it would be that one..how did I miss it by only a year?? :cry:
I absolutely love the "old school" dark rides, who needs simulated thrills when the future was so thrilling by itself, darn it!! :(

Yeah, the youtube experience just doesn't do it justice. You can't smell the oranges through the orange grove. And those IMAX screens were really killer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom