If I Had The Power To Return ONE Attraction It Would be...

AvengersWDW

Banned
Seen a lot of attractions added and subtracted in our 27 years going to Disney and If I had the power to have JUST one brought back to life it would have to be HORIZONS. This attraction for me symbolized one of Walt's true original concepts in Epcot. This was one of those attractions that would have fit perfectly at the 64 World's fair...an attraction that truly charecterized what FUTURE WORLD was all about. Really miss that one!

World of Motion a close second...CLASSICS!

I feel so stupid since i love disney but i have never been in Horizons and i dont know what it is

Clamman73

Horizons - it had a redhead! :)

...and no...Dreamfinder doesn't count. :ROFLOL:

But seriously...where's the love for Listen to the Land w/ a live narrator!

Tom

Beta Return
I'm not good at following rules, so here is my assortment of answers:

1) At first, I was wondering if the thread title meant we could return a ride for a refund, or at least store credit....STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE

2) Now, if I had the luxury of bringing a ride back, with changes, I'd bring back 20K...while somehow magically improving capacity. I got my fill of those lines in the 80s.

3) But playing by the rules, if I were to bring back one attraction, in its original form, from all of WDW history....it would be World of Motion for me.

Plowboy

Easiest. Question. Ever.
321502417_9wlkl-l.jpg

You beat me to it Lee. :shrug:

What TDO has done to PI is a crying shame. :cry:

Florida_is_hot

When Horizons died, EPCOT died and was replaced with Epcot.

There are plenty of pictures, videos and tributes to Horizons.
Just google it.

Nothing like riding the attraction though.

MWC

I very vaguely remember riding 20k when I was 6. I remember enjoying EPCOT more than the Magic Kingdom when I was 16 in large part due to JIYI with Dreamfinder, Horizons, and WOM. I remember being in awe of AE at Magic Kingdom when I was 26. To only pick 1 is tough but I'll go with Horizons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom