If I could improve Walt Disney World....

S.E.A.

Yeah.. stitchcastle thought up of both a Laugh Floor Comedy club- type attraction, as well as the American Idol thing.... and they somehow ended up as actual attractions.

yeah it's freaky! I find myself reviewing the whole thread looking for possible real future attractions. I'm crossing my fingers that the next one is the duelling jungle cruise one

mharrington

Yeah! What if in the Villain Mountain Mickey Mouse was captured by those evil villains and the guest can rescue Mickey Mouse!

You know, I just dislike the idea of Mickey being kidnapped. Him being the only one kidnapped anyway. But what if Minnie and maybe Donald and Daisy were kidnapped, too?

JEANYLASER

You know, I just dislike the idea of Mickey being kidnapped. Him being the only one kidnapped anyway. But what if Minnie and maybe Donald and Daisy were kidnapped, too?
Yeah! Great idea maybe Mickey Mouse can rescue Minnie and Donald and Daisy too from the villain mountain! mharrington

Imagineer5986

That sounds amazing!!!!

DUDE I THINK IT WAS SO AMAZING!:D:DAnd dude I am going to try to make your park designs on RCT3!!! And BTW once I'm done I'll post 'em on YouTube! My channel is Imagineer5986! I will say in the video that you from WDWMagic made up this IDEA and I'd like to give him a round of applause! ( and in the applause part I will make applause sound effects and put it on there) Don't worry I'll give you FULL credit!
Cya real soon!
Imagineer5986

mharrington

DUDE I THINK IT WAS SO AMAZING!:D:DAnd dude I am going to try to make your park designs on RCT3!!! And BTW once I'm done I'll post 'em on YouTube! My channel is Imagineer5986! I will say in the video that you from WDWMagic made up this IDEA and I'd like to give him a round of applause! ( and in the applause part I will make applause sound effects and put it on there) Don't worry I'll give you FULL credit!
Cya real soon!
Imagineer5986

WHOA! You revived an old thread, didn't you? But a very good one! Anyway, I look forward to seeing some of this.

KP25701

you should still do it... Stitchcastle may not be here anymore ( int his forum) but we will all love to see his ideas on display

**The Magic Kingdom**

"Step Into A World of Fantasy. Filled with Ten Lands of Timeless Fun"

-The changes to the Magic Kingdom will be quite significant from major land additions to complete makeovers. The attractions with bold stars are the new/modified ones and explanations of which can be located through out the thread. :)

=main street, u.s.a=
*Walt Disney World Railroad
*Main Street Vehicles
*The Magic Kingdom Parade

=adventureland= - largely expanded to accommodate the new adventure island area
*Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
*The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management
=The Great Jungle Expedition - The Jungle Cruise meets Kilimanjaro Safaris with two rival safari companies bickering amidst the looming threat of temple robbers
=Fire Mountain - A scientist attempts to harness the power of a Volcano in this thrilling morphing roller-coaster.
=Pirates of the Caribbean - vastly improved and more resembles the Disneyland Paris version. (including brand new show building, located on an island)
=Expedition: Robinson - dark ride about a family stranded on a wondrous deserted island. (think Lost meets the Incredibles)
=Adventure Island - large play area themed to both the Pirates of the Caribbean and the Robinson Family

=Critter Country=
*Splash Mountain
=Chanticleer's Reprise - dark ride about the adventures of a very musical Rooster and his fight against a very sinister Fox (based on un-made Disney Feature)
=Home on the Range: A Moo-sical - the title says it all
=Pooh's Hunny Hunt - straight from Tokyo Disneyland
=Hunny Tree Swingers - A swing style attraction where guests become honorary bees and protect the Hunny Tree from invading yet silly old bears.
*Country Bear Jamboree

=frontierland=
*Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - relocated further north of its current location (to separate itself from Critter Country) and largely expanded
=Davy Crockett's Wild West Shootout - show
=Woody's Round-Up - musical street-mosphere show
=Frontierland Mule Tours - the title says it all
=Geyser Mountain - a free-fall ride located inside a once dormant Geyser
=Western River Expedition - Pirates of The Caribbean, Western Style.
=The Sailing Ship Columbia
=Bambi: Prince of the Forest - dark ride
=Grandmother Willow's Grove - large inter-active theater show and play-ducation area where a large AA Grandmother Willow tells stories about nature and the forest.

=sleepy hollow=
=The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - dark ride
=Ichabod Crane's House - walk-in tour
=The Sanderson Witches' House - streetmosphere musical featuring Witches from Hocus Pocus

=liberty square=
*The Hall of Presidents
*Liberty Belle Riverboat
*The Haunted Mansion

=fantasyland= - features a huge facelift that divides it into 3 main areas
*It's a Small World
*Peter Pan's Flight
=The Daring Adventures of Pinocchio - straight from Anaheim
*Snow White's Scary Adventures
=Kiki's Delivery Service - dark ride from the Hayao Miyazaki film
=The Enchanted Story of Beauty and The Beast - Live Animatronic show reminiscent of the Enchanted Tikki Room
=Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - a classic returns
=Alice in Wonderland - straight from Anaheim
=Alice's Curious Labyrinth - straight from Paris
*Mad Hatter's Mad Tea Party
*Cinderella's Royal Carousel
=Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory - Monstroplis' monsters have set up shop in Fantasyland Faire to delvier laughs to audience, but when they fail miserably, an escaped Randall goes back to the old days of scaring, it's now up to the faith and humor of the audience to save Monstropolis. believe it or not when i thought of this the laugh floor has yet to be announced or even rumoured about.
=Silly Symphonies Fun House - dark ride featuring old Walt Disney shorts
=Dumbo the Flying Elephant - bigger and higher
*Kingdom Hearts (coming soon) - a 3-way dark ride in the vein of Pooh's Hunny Hunt

=the enchanted forest=
=Spirited Away - a 2 way dark ride dividing children and parents and having the kids save their parents from being pigs.
=Tinkerbell's Light Magic - a Circle-vision 3-d film featuring a fairy initiation ceremony.
=Bald Mountain - a flume ride with the Disney villains

=winterland=
=The Enchanted Snow Palace - Small World style flume ride through the Arctic Kingdom of the Snow Queen
=The Snow Queen's Sleigh Rides - A-ticket
=The Snow Palace Carousel - the name says it all

=hogsmeade= <obsolete, after the Universal purchase. This land would have been accesed by a special train in the Fantasyland Station>
=Flatform 9 3/4
=The Whomping Willow
=The Legend Of Harry Potter

=mickey's toontown= <obsolete, I've decided to move Toontown into Disney's Hollywood Studios instead>
=Cars!
*Donald's Boat
*The Barnstormer
=Roger Rabbit's Car-toon Spin
=The Powerpuff Girls Save the Day!
=Ludwig Von Drake's Laboratory
=Duckberg Duck Tours

=tomorrowland=
=Space Mountain - refurbished and with one of the tracks having a loop
*Tomorrowland Transit Authority
*Astro Orbiter
=Stitch's Great Escape: The Whole Story - the original attraction with a new Dark Ride attached as a second act where guests act as intergalactic observers
*Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
*The Carousel of Progress
=Flying Saucers - think bumper cars on air
=Jumba's Galactic Musical Revue - Animatronic musical show with aliens
=Sputnik's Big Adventure - a Spider-man style attraction involving a kid superhero in the future.

=*Nighttime Entertainment*=
=Fantasmic! - relocated from the Studios with a new Pirates of the Caribbean battle scene replacing the Pocahontas sequence, among others changes.
=Cinderellabration: Lights of Romance - castle forecourt stage show held nightly
=Kingdom of Dreams: nighttime spectacular - new fireworks show (deluxe version)
=Wishes! A Symphony of Dreams Come True - new fireworks show

=Magic Kingdom Area Resorts=
*Disney's Contemporary Resort
*Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
*Disney's Polynesian Resort
*Disney's Wilderness Lodge
*The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
*Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds
=Disney's Wilderness Junction

**Port Disney**

"Where adventure and imagination set sail to new worlds of discovery"

-The 5th WDW theme park, Port Disney is the long awaited american version of Tokyo DisneySea and acts as a complimentary park to MK.

=port disney entrance plaza=
*The Aquasphere

=mediterranean harbour=
*Venetian Gondolas
*Fortress Explorations
*Porto Paradiso Water Carnival

=american waterfront= (divided between New York and San Fransisco)
*Sail Away
*Port Disney Electric Railway
=Manhattan Motor Mania - a dark ride that takes you through the dawn of the automobile craze
=Cops and Robbers Chase - a dueling wild mouse coaster between cops and escaped convicts.
=Showcase of Nautical Marvels - a "fun house" style ride located inside the SS Columbia
=Kongfrontation - An advanced dark ride that puts you right inside the classic film King Kong
=The Island At The Top of the World - an inverted monorail is disguised as a derigible to take you to the farthest corners of the arctic.

=mysterious island=
*Journey to the Center of the Earth
=20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - a giant simulator ride that lets guests go face to face with a giant squid
=Mysteries of the Nautilus - a walk-through attraction

=port discovery=
=StormChasers - a centrifuge ride that lets guests become field agents for weather control.
*Aquatopia
=Discovery Mountain: From the Earth to the Moon - straight from Disneyland Paris

=lost river delta=
=Indiana Jones Adventures: Temple of the Scarlet Diamond - A massive EMV ride that is a cross between Disneyland and Tokyo's Indy rides.
=Indiana Jones Adventures: The Lost Expedition - A roller coaster similar to the one in Temple of Doom.
*Raging Spirits: The Altars of Fire and Water
*Mystic Rhythms
*Musicians of Lost River
*Tree People
*Lost River Monkeys
=The Emperor's New Ride - Flume ride featuring characters from the Emperor's New Groove

=mermaid lagoon=
*Scuttle's Scooters
*Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster
*Blowfish Balloon Race
*Jumpin' Jellyfish
*The Whirlpool
*Ariels' Playground
*Ariel's Greeting Grotto
=The EAC - A wild mouse coaster similar to Crush' Turtle Coaster
=Mr. Ray's Reef School - an interactive show in the spirit of Crush Turtle Talk
=Voyage of the Little Mermaid - a seven minute dark ride based on the movie.

=castaway cove=
=Pirate Mountain - Pirates of the Carribbean flume ride based on the mythologies of the movies.
=Jack Sparrow's Secret Island - elaborate play area
=Island Hoppers Playground - play area
=Muppet Treasure Island - a pirates style flume ride with the Muppets.

=arabian coast=
*Magic Lamp Theater
=Genie's 1001 Arabian Nights - a large scale broadway production using 3D effects, audio-animatronics and many more.
*Sindbad's Seven Voyages
*Caravan Carousel
=Tales of the Cave of Wonders - dark ride based on Aladdin
*Desert Wind Players
*Farook and his Talking Camel

=nighttime entertainment=
*Blazing Rhythms
=Disneysea! A Nighttime Extravaganza
=Fantasia

=Port Disney Area Resorts=
*Disney's Grand Venetian Resort

and here is a quick list of the new hotels in all of WDW:
*Disney's Hollywood Resort (MGM)
*Disney's Amazon Towers Resort (DAK)
*Disney's Asian Resort (DAK)
*Disney's World Showcase Hotel (EPCOT)
*Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel (DTD/MGM)

These are all the newer ones I could find.But I am going to say that I would put in a Kim Possible show and ride togather with a gift shop and also a meet and greet.

stitchcastle

Original Poster
wow, it's been a while since I've been here, sorry i've been away ^_^

I might put up some sketches of park maps if you want for the rct3 thing. I love the Kim Possible idea, perhaps an expanded version of the Kim Possible Experience that ends with the ride (There will be 2 rides, one for regular guests and then an alternate version for guests who figure out the clues from the KPE)

stitchcastle

Original Poster
oh and KP25701, here's the list for the other 3 parks:

I've modified them a bit since I've lost my copies of the original, this also reflects the new additions since I left.

EPCOT - will see the most fundamental change in all the parks as it becomes a school. That's right the brightest and boldest minds in the country will gather within EPCOT Center with both students and scientists working together for a brighter future all funded by the Walt Disney company.

Future World - Futureworld will now be a multi-storey area with the classrooms and laboratories occupying the upper levels while guests enjoy the theme park on the lower levels making it look like the city of tomorrow.

-Spaceship Earth
-Innoventions
-The Living Seas
*SeaBase Alpha
-The Land
*Soarin'
*Living With The Land
*Kitchen Kabaret
*The Circle Of Life
-Natural Disasters Pavillion
*Stormrider - Direct from Tokyo DisneySea!
*Terraverse - a multi sensory experience where guests strap themselves in a room that reproduces all the most dangerous natural disasters.
-Imagination!
*Journey Into Your Imagination
*Imaginarium Labs
-The Universe Of Energy
-World Of Motion
*Test Track
-Space Pavillion
*Elevator To Space
*Horizons
*Mission: Mars

World Showcase - Will double as the "World Showcase Resort" where each country will have hotel rooms within.
-Mexico
*El Rio Del Tiempo
-China
*Reflections of China
*The Great Wall
-Equatorial Africa - as originaly planned
*Beats Of Africa
*Voices Of Africa
-Norway
*Maelstrom
-India
*Mysterious India - a train ride through the wondrous world that is India showcasing the many landmarks and beautiful architecture of this ancient land.
-Germany
*Rhine River Cruise - as planned
-Italy
*Gondola De La Venezzia
-Switzerland
*The Matterhorn
-United States of America
*The American Adventure
-Japan - featuring a new indoor Akihabara section which features the neon-lit world of the future that is modern day Japan.
*Meet The World
*Mt. Fuji - Bullet Train ride through scenic Japan that goes awry when an earthquake sends you on a thrilling adventure instead.
-Morocco
-France
*Impressions De France
-United Kingdom
*The Crystal Palace
-Russia
*Russian Folktales - dark ride
*Visions Of Russia
-Canada
*Canada River Run
*O Canada

-Nighttime Entertainment
-Illuminations: One World - an updated Illuminations featuring a section with the history of the world as told through music and fireworks. Also utilizing the brand new skyline of World Showcase with Mt. Fuji and the Matterhorn doing battle against each other to signify World War 2.
-Tapestry of Nations Parade

Special Events
-Walt Disney World Festival of Music
-Rhythms of The World
-Future Sounds
-Epcot Food and Wine Festival
-Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
-Walt Disney World Holiday Season
-Lights Of Winter
-Illuminations: Peace On Earth
-Holidays Around the World

Disney's Hollywood Studios - along with EPCOT, DHS will become a school "The Walt Disney Academy Art". Where the instructors will be actual Hollywood movie directors and actors and people from the industry. How will that be possible? DHS is also now a working studio once more where movies and television shows will once again be made. Also returning is WDAS' Florida Satellite Studio.

Disney's Hollywood Hotel - a gorgeous art deco hotel right at the entrance of DHS.

=hollywood boulevard=
*Disney's Hollywood Parade
*Graumann's Chinese Theater
*The Great Movie Ride
*Cinemagic!

=production backlot=
*Armageddon: Special Effects Spectacular
*The Disney Hollywood Studios Backlot Tour
*Makin' Movies Movie Set Adventure - play area
*The Wizard Of Oz - dark ride

=tv Land=
*Hollywood Speedway - ride famous movie and TV cars across famous LA landmarks.
*Television Revolution - A TV version of Cinemagic featuring Neil Patrick Harris
*The American Idol Experience
*Whose Line Is It Anyway? - a live improv show
*Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

=sci-fi city=
*Star Tours
*Star Wars Rogue Squadron - choose between the rebellion and the empire and board your own TIE or X-Wing Fighter and prepare to fight in real time.
*Alien Encounter - with the Alien from Ridley Scott
*Godzilla Defense Society Training Academy

=streets of america backlot=
*Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
*Godzilla Attacks!
*Streets of America Building Facades

=animation courtyard=
*The Magic of Disney Animation
*Animagic!
*Playhouse Disney Live!

=toon studios=
*Roger Rabbit's Coaster Rabbit
*Baby Hermann's Toon Studios Tour - dark ride
*Toontown Trolley

=pixar place=
-Toy Story Mania
-Monsters Inc. Ride and Go Seek!
-The Edna Mode Style Show - Think Turtle Talk but with Edna as an Oprah type figure.

=sunset boulevard=
*Rock 'N Roller Coaster
*Transylvannia Theater - theatrical roller coaster.
*The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
*Hollywood Hills Amphitheater
- Aida
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame

=nighttime entertainment=
*Lights, Camera, Dreams! (A live broadway musical performed right on Hollywood blvd)
*Hollywood Stars! Fireworks Extravaganza
*LuminAria: A Night of Movie Memories

-Special Events
-Hollywood Musical Studios
-Grad Night at the Hollywood Studios
-Wicked Studios
-Wicked: The Story of the Witches of Oz
-Walt Disney World Holidays
-Remember: Holiday Magic (Fireworks Show)
-Osborne Family Festival of Lights

Disney's Animal Kingdom technically the least cosmetically changed of the parks but it now boasts a new hotel and a couple of new lands.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's Amazon Towers Hotel

=oasis=
*The Oasis Exhibits

=Beastlie Kingdomme=
*Dragon Tower
*Quest For the Unicorn
*Fantasia Gardens
*Draco: The Wise - a giant AA dragon of nobility imparting words of wisdom to those who listen.
*Merlin's Cottage
*Griffin Flyers
*The Emperor and the Nightingale: A Musical Spectacular

=discovery island=
*Festival of the Lion King - now relocated inside the Tree of Life
*Tree of Life
*Eden's Garden - an interactive animatronic of "living" plants.
*Discovery Island Trails
*Discovery River Boat Tours

=africa=
*Kilimanjaro Safaris
*Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

=rafiki's planet watch=
*Wildlife Express Train
*Habitat Habit!
*Conservation Station
*Affection Section

=asia=
*Tiger River Rapids
*Maharajah Jungle Experience - a balloon ride over the exhibits of what was once the maharajah jungle trek.
*The Jungle Book - dark ride
*Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain

=the amazon=
*The Temple of the Anaconda - roller coaster
*Amazon River Expedition - a cruise through the world's most famed river.
*Amazon Treetop Trek - exhibits
*It's Tough To Be A Bug!
*Flik's Dandelion Flyers
*The Aviatory
-Flights of Wonder

=dinoland u.s.a.=
*The Boneyard
*Countdown to Extinction
*The Excavator - roller coaster
*Dinosaur Safaris - Simulated air balloon ride over prehistoric lands.

=the great barrier reef= (an entirely indoor land housed within what seems to be giant water spheres lifted from the water)
*Nemo's Submarine Adventure
*Crush' Turtle Coaster
*Finding Nemo The Musical
*Dolphin Encounter
*Predator Alley
*Seals!
*Jellyfish Forest
*Whale Watchers

=antarctica= (another indoor land this time located inside a giant glacier)
*The Island at the Top of the World - an dirigible ride to the coldest regions of the planet
*March of the Penguins
*Polar Bear Jamboree
*White Desert Trek
*South Pole Observation Deck

=entertainment=
*Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade
*Festival of the Seasons Parade (nighttime)
*Legend Of Mythica (lagoon show)
*Noah's Ark (lagoon show)

-Special Events
-Baloo's Jammin' Jungle Party
-Enchanted Tiki Kingdom (the bird from the Tiki room invade DAK and are hidden all throughout singing different songs if you find them)
-Walt Disney World Holidays
-Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade

there might be more that I've ommited and are somewhere in the thread. But those are the basics I'll try to draw some layout for all of them sometime soon.

ObssesionRocks

Hi, new here. I can't get over how awesome these Ideas are. Have you ever thought of an idea forone of those little parks that little kids run around on, like the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" park at Hollywood Studios. I had an idea that would be like a mini-park made for playing hide-and-seek. It would have many different places for you to hide in. My problem with this idea is having many different groups of kids all playing in one single park. So, what do you think?

Hope this thread isn't dead.

disneyworld1027

Major Overhaul for the parks

EPCOT:

*Wonders of Life Pavilion becomes the WALL*E Space Center. Featuring
-A WALL*E e-ticket spinning roller coaster chronicling the events of the film.
- AXIOM walkthrough
- A dark ride featuring the planets, stars, and the sun
- Hover Chairs. Numerous chairs (similar to the wonder cycles) guide passengers through the AXIUM

*Germany- Rhine River indoor log flume. Featuring a mixture of animatronics and screens leading to the final drop.

*American Adventure= National Treasure LIM launch attraction. Featuring a small launch of 40 mp4. This attraction brings you to various National Monuments.

*Japan- Bullet Train attraction

*United Kingdom- A "Mod" stage show showing 60s british culture and music.

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS:

*Star Tours 2.0
*Indiana Jones et le Temple du Peril replica
*Muppets Dark Ride
*Removal of Backlot Tour to create room for Pixar Place Expansion
*Monsters Inc Door Suspended Coaster
*UP "4D" show featuring animatronics
*Removal of Honey I shrunk the Audience playground to become Ratatouille playground
*Incredibles simulator/dark ride hybrid replacing Narnia/ One Mans Dream
*Cars Radiator Springs Racers

ObssesionRocks

Me, again. I have another idea. How about a parade that invites any children's sport team(whatever sport) to celebrate their victory. It could go in either Magic Kingdom or Disney's Hollywood Studios. Keep up the good work.

YunaB17

In my opinion these are the top 3 things disney world needs

1. Some sort of Mulan attraction. The easiest thing for them to do would be to replace reflections of china with a new version narrated by mulan charecters specificaly i would prefer it to be narrated by mulan, shang, and musha but even just mulan would make me happy

2.Something involving the Jonas Brothers. I mean anything a store, attraction, exhibit anything would make me happy

3.something involving kingdom hearts. An attraction and meet and greet area would be nice espicialy if they could get premission from square enix to have meet and greets with the final fantasy charecters. It would be nice because its like my dream to go to disney world and be able to meet yuna, tidus, squal, and rinoa.

Lucky

The first thing I would do would cost absolutely nothing: turn down the volume at some of the most deafening indoor attractions. The most ear-splitting are probably HISTA and Tiki.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom