If given the choice of one spot at the World, where would it be and why???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
If you had to stay in one spot all day anywhere at the World, where would it be and why? I'm talking even specific spots. Like, for me, out of many, I would pick atop the flag pole on Main Street. It'd be cool to see all those people entering the park, many for the first time. Also, it'd be a great spot for the parades and fireworks.

Thats just an example,I think its an interesting question; so where would you choose????

draybook

Sitting on an omnimover on the HM. For stationary I'd have to say sitting along the ROA in front of the shooting arcade.

zurgandfriend

I would just like to be sitting on a bench in the Magic Kingdom, either one on the way to Adventure Land or maybe over by the Tea Cups. I would love to just sit and people watch.

Korfar

Omnimover on HM as well. My favorite ride anywhere. As for a stationary area I would chost the shore line of World Showcase Lagoon on the future world side. You can see all of World Showcase and most of future world. Epcot is a wonderful place.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Standing in the center of the streets of America during the Osbourne lights with Christmas Cannon by Trans Siberian Orchestra playing.

dclfan

I love to sit and people watch right on the corner of Main Street either by the Plaza or Casey's Corner. I love those small little tables with the heart shaped seats. I could hang out there all day long. I love the music and ambience in that section of Main Street. Everyone is so excited for the magical day ahead of then in the Kingdom. Being able to munch on some ice cream from the Plaza wouldn't hurt either :animwink:

hwdelien

I like Sunset Boulevard in DHS. There's always a lot going on there as far as entertainment and people watching as well as some cool shops.

Gov00

It took me a while to answer this question, but ultimately I’d sit in the lobby of The Grand Floridian. I love watching the people returning from the parks, guests checking in, little kids running around waiting for 1900 ParkFair. Ideally the orchestra would be playing and I would be relaxing in a big comfy chair.

wdwwdeagle

Oh this is a hard one. Some where around the castle would be nice.

Back in the mid 80s I spent almost a whole day sitting along the walkway that leads down from the castle by the forecourt stage area, just people watching with my BFF. Of course, this was long before this area was a designated smoking section, and before the current arrangement where they close off the castle for all the shows -- back then it was generally open all day. It was awesome, hilarious and just plain fun. We were nearing the end of a church trip, and were exhausted, so chose to just hang out for the day.

These days, I would probably choose to sit on the patio of the Rose and Crown, running a tab, people watching, getting to know the cute young Brits, and enjoying several appetizers until time for illuminations.

jeffk410

Standing in the center of the streets of America during the Osbourne lights with Christmas Cannon by Trans Siberian Orchestra playing.

I would have to say the same. I find myself getting so emotional. Especially when all of the little kids are amazed by the snow. pure magic.

LoriMistress

This is a tough one, but I would probably choose Epcot, at the WS. Sitting at the smoking section between China and Germany. DH and I would stake this spot out at least four times on our last trip. We would sit on the bench, snuggle, and watch people leave the park after closing. It was so peaceful and romantic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom