If genie grants you six wishes for WDW, what would they be?

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Genie is in a very generous mood for granting wishes and that is why he's granting 6 wishes instead of 3 to you.

He also has 3 restrictions.

1.) You can't wish for getting more wishes from the genie. That means you can't make last wish into another 6 wishes as an example.
2.) All 6 wishes must be related to WDW for enjoying your stay at WDW or make things at WDW better such as a working Yeti or wish for a magic carpet to travel to anywhere on WDW grounds without using a bus as examples.
3.) You are able to wish only up to $20,000 for spending money at WDW for you and your party.

luv

1. Get rid of the new waterside restaurants in Epcot.
2. Good, solid water pressure so I can always wash my hands.
3. More berries in more places.
4. More singers and dancers in shows and parades.
5. Clean it up (paint, pick up trash, clean everything, especially bathrooms and mold.)
6. Put back all the extras that made everything so fun and impressive, including fireworks...including everything.

Zweiland

1)I would wish that I could wish for more wishes.
2)I would wish for more wishes.

:p

Okay, seriously now...
1)I wish they would make something good out of FP+. Make it worth the money they paid for it.
2)I wish there were more trees in the hub (one of my main gripes about WDW compared to Disneyland)
3)I wish the empty Epcot pavilions would be reinstated with even better attractions and technology
4)I wish Hollywood Studios would be a working backlot again, or at least themed completely to it
5)I wish maintenance improved on the rides and public areas that need it
6)Why not? I'm going with the $20,000.

1. Can't go wrong with getting $20,000!
2. Tom Sawyer Island replaced with Western River Adventure.
3. Originally planned attractions at World Showcase built (Rhine River boat ride in Germany, Coaster in Japan, etc.)
4. Let's get that yeti fixed...
5. The Harry Potter invisibility cloak so I could explore abandoned River Country and Discovery Island.
6. Either a new attraction in the Wonders of Life pavilion or a new version of Imagination and Captain EO

If I wasn't so greedy for the money I'd say the SSE ending could get finished or redone to whatever extent was planned before budget failure.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Here are my 6 wishes:
1.) Fix the Yeti.
2.) Add Monster Inc. Door coaster as a DHS attraction.
3.) Imagination Pavilion gets a redo.
4.) Add Weather Pavilion to Epcot
5.) $20,000 (That would be great for Merchandise and stuff related to the trip such as food.)
6.) Fix the Tree of Life

Honorable mentions:
update current attractions that need it (aka Great Movie Ride, and Universe of energy as examples)
add Mount Fuji to Japan Pavilion.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

1) Remove Meg & everyone from TDO That are complete idiots
2) All Rooms are $82 a night this includes Deluxe
3) No one ever makes the patent for Magic Bands and all this other crap
4) Put Epcot the way it was about 1986 (When Horizon's & The Living Seas opened)
5) More characters out
6) I can live without Animal Kingdom so let's get rid of it and add more stuff to the other parks by expansion and not removal.
How's That Genie?
mCTBZW2.gif

Funmeister's Delight

1) Remove Meg & everyone from TDO That are complete idiots
2) All Rooms are $82 a night this includes Deluxe
3) No one ever makes the patent for Magic Bands and all this other crap
4) Put Epcot the way it was about 1986 (When Horizon's & The Living Seas opened)
5) More characters out
6) I can live without Animal Kingdom so let's get rid of it and add more stuff to the other parks by expansion and not removal.
How's That Genie?
mCTBZW2.gif
Horizons opened in 83, like the post though.

Magenta Panther

1. Avatar, Muppets, Star Wars, and everything else non-Disney-created gets booted out of the park. In their places: new, amazing, original attractions based on Disney movies or invented especially for the park.

2. Cherry Tree Lane, a Mary Poppins area, gets added to NFE.

3. The original walkway and Hitchhiking Ghosts are put back into the Haunted Mansion. And there will no longer be any wheelchair/special needs access UNLESS the ride is somehow and SEAMLESSLY adapted for it, so that it doesn't stop every 5 seconds when the park is busy.

4. Add Beastly Kingdomme to AK.

5. A Villains area gets added to NFE

6. FIX THE DAMN YETI.

G00fyDad

1) TDO mentality would go back to the way it was 20 years ago.
2) Animal Kingdom complete overhaul. It would be a split park. Animal attractions on one side, attractions that may wake animals on the other. No Avatar. Add beastly Kingdom. Full day park.
3) EPCOT would return to its glory of the 1980's. (And bring back the old logos.)
4) You could choose your room for yourself from a list of available options at check-in.
5) Better food.
6) Better crowd control. (correcting tour group behavior, line jumpers, and general a-holes in the parks)

MickeyPeace

1 $20,000
2 all classic attractions back in every park.
3 fix every broken attraction to where 100% of effects are working
4 wave machine working at the Poly
5 bring back diverse merchandise specific to each park/land and resort
6 bring back Walt to hang out with me the whole vacation (healthy 1950s Walt, not a Walt zombie)

copcarguyp71

1 -BRING WALT BACK!!!!!! Let him set this train squarely back on the tracks.

2 -Rewind DHS back to MGM

3 - All attractions not shown love in 10 years or more refurbed (not defurbed)...I'm looking squarely at you Ellen!!!

4 - All souvenirs in the parks made in USA...except Epcot where they would be made in their respective countries

5 - Bring the magic back to castmembers so that they feel it is a magical place to work and can pay it forward to the guest. They all seem like lemons that management is trying to get the last drop of juice from these days.

6 - Jamming signals throughout the parks so all personal electronic devices are made useless...(my own very personal pet peeve)

Last edited:

Marc Gil

1.) Redo on JII which includes reopening of the ImageWorks
2.) Replace Pooh with an Alice and Wonderland ride like in Disneyland
3.) Improve overall maintenance in the parks.
4.) Add more trees in MK
5.) "Unclutter" Epcot
6.) Access a Magic Time Machine in the UK Telephones that would bring me back to any time period in WDW History

lunchbox1175

1.) I OWN the top floor of rooms at the Contemporary MK view side, so I can turn it into the coolest vacation pad ever. Then I wouldn't need the $20k cause I'd be renting it out half the year.
2.) Expand the monorail to all parks and a direct line from MCO.
3.) 5th gate (Pixar Place) then add Star Wars and Avengers Land to HS in its place
4.) New Future World at Epcot with a TTA running through each attraction to provide transportation around it
5.) New Country in Epcot
6.) Blow up the BAH

Matt_Black

6 - Jamming signals throughout the parks so all personal electronic devices are made useless...(my own very personal pet peeve)

... You realize that some people may need their cell phones in the event of an emergency?

Anyway, my wishes.

1. Gargoyles attraction
2. Uni cedes any and all theme park rights to Marvel back to Disney. Hello, Wolverine meet & greet at the Canada Pavilion....
3. Kick Starbucks out of the Magic Kingdom and put the Main Street Bakery back to how it should be!
4. Make Kida and Megara official Disney Princesses and give them semi-regular meet and greets.
5. Make the "Long-Lost Friends" events a permanent thing with a rotating line-up.
6. Inter-resort transportation would be nice. If I'm staying at Art of Animation, and have a ADR at one of the restaurants at Port Orleans, that would be handy.

birdie31

In no particular order:
1. Fix everything, EVERYTHING, so that it works (including FP+, so in reality, going back to legacy FP) - That means you too, Yeti :)
2.Paintbrushes
3. Villains
4. More characters out
5.Real attention to detail in relation to guests - in the parks, through booking, on the phone, in the attractions (ie. all elements work) - not just talking about attention to detail
6.Reasonable resort rates

Honourable mention: re-using refillable mugs everywhere, DHS Star Wars Land

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom