If DLP closes, move everything to WDW

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by grandmath
I must admit, surprisingly, that it is cheaper to go to WDW from Europe than to go to DLRP.
Grandmath is right you know.
For a small amount more you can have two weeks in WDW (4 parks, 2 water parks, DTD, SeaWorld, Universal etc, etc) and the Florida sunshine - or go to DLP and take a chance on the northern European weather.
I know where my hard earned cash will take me EVERY time

Jiko

For a site called wdw"magic", there doesn't seem to be much of it. All I did was defend the place in which I live, why is that considered arrogant?

Maybe you should all go see the movie "Dogville". Nothing ever changes.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Jiko
For a site called wdw"magic", there doesn't seem to be much of it. All I did was defend the place in which I live, why is that considered arrogant?

Maybe you should all go see the movie "Dogville". Nothing ever changes.

Maybe you should take the time to read posts properly before taking the fly.:dazzle:

Jiko

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
Maybe you should take the time to read posts properly before taking the fly.:dazzle:

I did read it properly, but obviously this is a lose-lose situation. Another grand example of that infamous old addage, "you've got to be carefully taught." Besides, what else should I do when both my heritage and my hometown are attacked? Stay silent?

it's a small world afterall. What rubbish. Peoples is peoples, no matter where you go, no matter what you do.

:fork:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
what else should I do when both my heritage and my hometown are attacked? Stay silent?

yes. Just like every other New Yorker and Parisian on this board has, when they can't bring any argument of value to this thread.

Jiko

Originally posted by mkt
yes. Just like every other New Yorker and Parisian on this board has, when they can't bring any argument of value to this thread.

And we all wonder why so much in this world is bi-partisan.

There I have 13 posts on wdwmagic, and it looks like I'm being thrown out. I won't let the door hit me as I leave.

grandmath

I don't think I wrote arguments without value here :animwink:. And I truly think there is a BIG problem of generalization here. :mad:

mkt

Premium Member
I don't think I wrote arguments without value here :animwink:.

you were one of the good ones.... :)

And I truly think there is a BIG problem of generalization here. :mad:

I have yet to meet a Parisian to show me otherwise... if you are a native Parisian, you're the one. The only person I've met from Paris to ever give me a good impression ended up being originally from Calais...

Jiko

Originally posted by mkt
you were one of the good ones.... :)

I have yet to meet a Parisian to show me otherwise... if you are a native Parisian, you're the one. The only person I've met from Paris to ever give me a good impression ended up being originally from Calais...

And I've yet to meet someone from this here message board to ever give me a good impression. So does that mean that you're all lumped into one shapeless hodgepodge?

mkt

Premium Member
Hypocrite.

present a pertinent statement in regards to the original statement of the thread...

until then, to me, you are nothing more than a person here to start trouble. You saw someone say 1 negative thing about New Yorkers and you started getting defensive, EVEN THOUGH, you weren't personally attacked.

What are you, a 14 year old kid too high on his own hormones and sense of self-righteousness to know when he's ing people off?

There... if you can call names, I can call bigger ones.

mkt

Premium Member
LOL :lol: But strange as it may be, yes, I'm a native parisian :animwink: But I have my own behavior. It's classified. :)

all of my previous comments about Parisians are henceforth retracted.

You have changed my opinion.

Next time I'm in Paris.... or you're in FL (more than likely, the latter).... I'll buy you a beer and a croissant :D

Jiko

Originally posted by mkt
present a pertinent statement in regards to the original statement of the thread...

until then, to me, you are nothing more than a person here to start trouble. You saw someone say 1 negative thing about New Yorkers and you started getting defensive, EVEN THOUGH, you weren't personally attacked.

What are you, a 14 year old kid too high on his own hormones and sense of self-righteousness to know when he's ing people off?

There... if you can call names, I can call bigger ones.

Did you not feel personally attacked when the subject of Spain came up? Evidently you did, as you responded. All I did was respond. Why am I being so punished for speaking up?! I do not understand!

mkt

Premium Member
anytime...

now that everything is happy and so again...

WHO WANTS SMOOTHIES???

grandmath

Originally posted by mkt
Next time I'm in Paris.... or you're in FL (more than likely, the latter).... I'll buy you a beer and a croissant :D

I spent the first 6 months of 2003 in Florida as an exchange student and 26 days @ WDW. Too bad I didn't know you yet :lol: . BUT problem is I don't like beer. So I'all accept a coke if you're ok :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom