If Disney opened a 3rd water park what theme would you like best?

sublimesting

Original Poster
I have determined that 2 water parks are way too crowded and Disney needs a 3rd one bad! So what is everyone's favorite theme?

I would personally like to see River Country themed. Not a reopen of RC mind you but a huge water park themed like an old fashioned swimmin' hole!

rsoxguy

NickChumBucket.jpg

Figment632

IMO WDW doesn't need a third water park they should simply expand the current ones.

But most people will problay say POTC but I think a TL futuistic themed water park would be stellar. It could be Disney's first indoor water park that has a starscape ceiling to make it appear you are in space. The water park could be on a star base on an asteroid.

You could have a version of Crush and Gusher that is INside and in the dark.

Have it decorated with the robotic palm trees from TL

There could be some storm slides instead of being carved out of a mountain it could look like moon rock's or asteroist rock.

There could be a wave pool with an aditional roof over head to give the appearance of boeing deep in the core of the astoroid. It would have constant fog to limate visability to make it a little spooky.

_Scar

I'd prefer they opened a new and expanded River Country.

Yes!

I love the "swimmin' hole" concept for a waterpark.

But I think they should build River Country from scrath on Bay Lake without using Bay Lake waters whatsoever.

The icon could be a giant fort or something :D

Woody, Jessie, Prospector, Pocahontas, Meeko could all make appearances :)

jonnyc

IMO WDW doesn't need a third water park they should simply expand the current ones.

But most people will problay say POTC but I think a TL futuistic themed water park would be stellar. It could be Disney's first indoor water park that has a starscape ceiling to make it appear you are in space. The water park could be on a star base on an asteroid.

There could be some storm slides instead of being carved out of a mountain it could look like moon rock's or asteroist rock.

There could be a wave pool with an aditional roof over head to give the appearance of boeing deep in the core of the astoroid. It would have constant fog to limate visability to make it a little spooky.

:eek::sohappy:

monkeysammich

I'll go the other way... I think it needs to be a non "major" disney entity... something a little pulled back from the major motion pictures.

I'd go with a classic black and white / sepia toned park with 1940s disney cartoons everywhere. Headed by Steamboat Willie, of course.

jhastings74

You're ideas are really fantastic! My only concern, however, is the 'constant fog to limit visibility'... With all of the negative press the water parks have gotten lately because of some inappropriate guests, I would recommend NOT having limited visibility...:lookaroun

Expo_Seeker40

I propose an Atlantis or Greek/Roman ruin type water park half submerged in the water, including rollersoakers, sliding down large tilted columns, etc.

EpcotServo

Why? Put the money into the theme parks.

Ah, you don't know the magic of Typhoon Lagoon, the greatest Water Park ever made...

"A Furious Storm once rushed past the Sea, catching ships in it's path, helpless to flee, but instead of a certain and watery doom...the winds swept them here, to Typhoon Lagoon."

WDI at it's 80's Pleasure Island/Studios best.
:D

(I need to stop procrastinating and whining about not liking water slides and how I don't like being wet to enjoy a day at Typhoon Lagoon again... I love the place. :lol: )

Chrononymous

As much as I totally dig pirates anytime, and anywhere...I would love to see a Little Mermaid, submerged Atlantica/Atlantis type of thing.
A fantasy underwater park.
They could include the Atlantis and Nemo in there too, and I would be a happy water parker.

Mr.EPCOT

I love the Pirates of the Caribbean Water Adventure Park idea, and reviving a new River Country, but my own thought was to do a Bermuda Triangle themed water park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom