Ice Station Cool, Nothing But Uncool

MGM WDWFan

I'm pretty certain that the watermelon one comes from China....

As for those of you who think Ice Station Cool is "uncool", I beg to differ. Even if some of the stuff in there is pretty disgusting (Israel coke is nasty nasty nasty), there's no better way to get out of the 95 degree heat and sun for a few minutes. And I'll take free Mezzo Mix any time i can get it.

--MGM

SnowWhite5669

Thanks! I always forget and end up tasting a nasty one!! 39 days and counting.... and yes it will be about 95 degrees and I can't wait to walk through the snow!!!!:lol: :cool:

Scooter

I was in Ice Station Cool on May 3rd.

It was 96º degrees in WDW that day and the place was PACKED with people trying to cool off.

It was a nightmare in there...people crowding around, trying to get drinks from the soda fountains...but the worst part was the FLOOR. It was soooooo sticky.

Smelly, sweaty people, bumping into each other, fighting over free cold drinks, in a crowded room with a sticky floor.

I will have nightmares of this for years to come.:snore: :hammer::hurl:

kaos

Being new to Florida from Chicago, I must say, it is fun to watch people shiver in the cold ice caverns. The first few times that I was at Epcot when it was built, I never really paid attention. The first time I went in was New Years 99-2000, and we were just trying to kill time while we help our spot for the Illuminations show that evening. My borther and I would wait, my parents would run around, and then vice versa. On one trip out, my bro and I figured we'll check it out. It was cold, dark and EMPTY!!! We each had our own whole fountain. It was pretty cool. We got back, told our parents, and they went. Oh yeah, we told them to definately try the Italy coke. What a disgusting drink... It' s supposed to be espresso flavored.

disneyfan123

I like this attraction it is a refreshing change from the florida heat...... and i love Beverly!!!!!!! :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

*only 37 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CmdrTostada

I think that all the sodas are good except Beverly and the one from Italy. How can you not like the one from israel all it is, is sprite with more lemon. The chinese one is the best though.

adr315

I love watching people's reactions when they drink Beverly..... and whevever i take someone new there, i tell them how "awesome" Beverly tastes, hehe.....

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
It's been a while since I was in the Ice Station Cool, so could someone please refresh my memory about this famous "Beverly". Where is it from, and what does it taste like? I know that it's nasty, but you know what I mean. Thanks! :D

WDWManic

Ice Station Cool is awesome, but im afraid to try some of the drinks... Not to get anyone grossed out but I saw someone throw up after drinking.... I think it was like Japan or something

MKCustodial

I have never been to this, but it's interesting how they show Guarana as being a Coke spin-off. It actually is a beverage made from a fruit we have down here, and it so happens that Coca-Cola has the rights to one of the MANY Guarana beverages down here. If you guys visited the old Millenium Village, they also had Guarana, but that one was from ANOTHER company. And if I'm not mistaken, they are selling that regularly in the US...

Oh well, gotta remember to try those drinks.:p

DisneyGal

I personally don't think that any of the cokes tasted all that great, but then again they were free, so we can't really complain!!

MGMBoy

I, honestly, enjoy the "Beverly". It's not meant to be chugged or anything like that. Of course I'd take a bottle of Vanilla Coke over it any day. ;)

DisneyGal

I really do not like Vanilla Coke, and it seems like everyone else does. What am I missing here? I'll admit I couldn't wait to try it, but once I did I was kinda disappointed. don't get me wrong, if I had to drink it to survive I definitely would, but other than that I'll stick to regular or cherry coke. :)

goofyfan13

I like Ice Station Cool, its a nice way to take a break and get some free pop from other contries. The idea is really unique and i think it deserves more credit than its getting. Anyway China's is the best Mexico comes in second on my list.

hbkrocco1

Original Poster
Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
Speaking of Coke has anyone tried the new Vanilla Coke?? It's awesome.:slurp:

I tried Vanilla Coke!! ITs Awesome! I tested it 6 months ago before it was even out or known about by the public.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom