Ice Station Cool, Nothing But Uncool

DisneyWorldGuru

I also tasted the new coke. It tastes like cream soda mixed with coke.

Ice Station Cool ROCKS!!! I love the watermelon soda (it is bad when it gets warm).

How many people here like the soda form Italy. :lol: Don't know what I mean, TRY IT.

Buzzforprez

The Ice Station Cool is a great way to cool off in Epcot and it is free. So the italian soda is bad. It is an appertif. It is not made for its taste. It is to help get you ready for a large meal. Thumbs up here.

Maria

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I have never been to this, but it's interesting how they show Guarana as being a Coke spin-off. It actually is a beverage made from a fruit we have down here, and it so happens that Coca-Cola has the rights to one of the MANY Guarana beverages down here. If you guys visited the old Millenium Village, they also had Guarana, but that one was from ANOTHER company. And if I'm not mistaken, they are selling that regularly in the US...

Oh well, gotta remember to try those drinks.:p

The Guaraná drink from Coke called "Senzao" here, is disgusting! tastes horrible! like medicine or something like that. It has not been very successful here. I think I tried the one at MillVill and wasn´t that bad. :animwink:

DisneyWorldGuru

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 112

Bairstow

Vanilla Coke is good stuff, but the stuff they're selling in bottles right now isn't quite up to scratch. If you want a REAL Vanilla and Coke, go to Waffle House and have them mix one for you. Of course, the BEST thing you can mix into Coke to make it taste better is Jack Daniels, but that's another story.

As far as the Ice Station Cool vote goes, Smart Watermellon all the way, baby!

disneydawn

I am sure evryone has their funny Ice Station stories (we should post pics of the faces as they try different Cokes! lol

My funny story is with my hubby on our honeymoon....I an ahead of him & tried all the Cokes while he was in the restroom, so I got the vid camera ready to catch his expressions..........and his expression for the Italian Coke was PRICELESS!!!! It was SO funny too because I am Italian! :lol:

I think it was kinda like bitters???

TiggerDaddy

Wasn't there an apple flavored and even a watermelon flavored Coke? I keep thinking one of them were from Brazil. I'm surprised that they don't charge to sample the stuff. :slurp:

Bairstow

Originally posted by TiggerDaddy
Wasn't there an apple flavored and even a watermelon flavored Coke? I keep thinking one of them were from Brazil. I'm surprised that they don't charge to sample the stuff. :slurp:

Yep, there was a Brazillian Coke product called Lift Apple, which isn't really a Soda so much as it is a flavored lightly-carbonated spring water.

Smart Watermellon is the watermellon drink you're thinking of, but keep in mind that it, like all of the drinks in Ice Station Cool, can't really be considered "Coke". They're all produced and marketed by the Coca-Cola corporation, but none of them have anything to do with the actual Coca-Cola beverage, save a few common ingredients. Mezzo-Mix comes the closest, but even it's not really a true Cola. Smart Watermellon's more like a Shasta or Neehi-type drink, and not really watermellon-flavored coke, like Cherry Coke is a Vanilla Coke.

CmdrTostada

Yeah I know Beverly is from Italy now. For some reason i thought Beverly was from Spain and there was a different one from Italy. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

TiggerDaddy

Those two weren't bad. They didn't resemble Coke at all, but none of the others did either. I think that they are pretty good though. It was funny to watch my kids try some of these. They made some interesting faces.:lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Turbogames
thye apple flavored one is from mexico. The one from brazil is called Diet Tai. (I think)

You're absolutely right, the Brazilian one is in fact guaraná, a fruit we have down here. It's actually very sweet, and it doesn't have anything to do (taste-wise) with Coke, and for sure nothing like water. :animwink:

MKingdom25

I don't remember all the tastes but I remember Mexico's apple being really good. I think there is probably 4-5 good tastes. (but hey anything may tasted good after that Florida sun.)

Also I love seeing people's reaction to the drinks...good or bad!

DisneyWorldGuru

I love Smart Watermelon (I think the real name is Smart 7). It tastes really bad when it is warm. I have a Coke fountain dispenser and have it hooked up (it was hard to get Smart for my dispenser, I had to order it from China). I love it that much. I also liked the soda from Germany called Mezzo Mix (if you know how to get it in pre-mix canisters e-mail me).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom