Ice Cream coming back to Boardwalk

DCBaker

Premium Member
E12oyq8XIAA66fO.jpeg

UNCgolf

Well itā€™s better than a closed ice cream shop Iā€™ll give them that!

I wonā€™t be getting off the friendship boat anymore, Iā€™ll just wait till Iā€™m in Epcot and get my ice cream in France!

Why would you get ice cream in France when you can walk a bit further and get the vastly superior gelato in Italy??

Not that I've been to the new permanent gelato place, but I assume it's basically the same as the old cart they had, and the gelato from that cart was better than the ice cream in France. Of course, Vivoli Il Gelato at Disney Springs is the best gelato/ice cream on property and nothing else is even close.

TrainsOfDisney

Why would you get ice cream in France when you can walk a bit further and get the vastly superior gelato in Italy??

Not that I've been to the new permanent gelato place, but I assume it's basically the same as the old cart they had, and the gelato from that cart was better than the ice cream in France. Of course, Vivoli Il Gelato at Disney Springs is the best gelato/ice cream on property and nothing else is even close.
I prefer the ice cream in France. Probably because of the flavors. But next time Iā€™m there Iā€™ll try them both ā€œfor researchā€ :) haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom